Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe WG don't know that Zoro defeated King, i really was expecting 1.2 Billion.. lt's like he regressed from Enies Lobby..:zorothink:
What if captain bounties dont include inflation
Like since luffy, kid, and law got about 1/3 of kaido and linlins combined bounties
But characters under yonko and captains in general arent their true individual worth due to it getting increased by the captain

Cross guild is probably a bit different due to buggy mihawk and crocodile because past shichibukai and sharing leadership with eachother

The bounty gap between Zoro and Sanji is even smaller than the gap between King and Queen.

1,101B - 1,032B = 69M
1.390B - 1.320B = 70M

Due to the fact that Jinbe's inflated bounty will be explained in the chapter. It's stupid to argue against the fact that Zoro and Sanji are on the same level
Are u sure about explanation ? Which explanation can satisfy us about jimbei ?

The bounty gap between Zoro and Sanji is even smaller than the gap between King and Queen.

1,101B - 1,032B = 69M
1.390B - 1.320B = 70M

Due to the fact that Jinbe's inflated bounty will be explained in the chapter. It's stupid to argue against the fact that Zoro and Sanji are on the same level

I'm pretty sure that since neither Morgans nor Stussy were reading One Piece volume 85- 87 with us, they came to the same conclusion together. Anyone watching would have. The truth is just too random to reason.
if you say that in WCI i can agree with you but here in wano arc. It is luffy who saved kidd and killer . Even though kidd escaped from prison. he still has handcuffs. he can't do shit without keys. so you can consider him at centre of point for kidd's crew joining the raid. same with law. Luffy already had the idea to defeat all emperors. Law just came to make an alliance . Also pirate mink samurai alliance is because of luffy. So this can be considered as luffy as main leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.