Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong i said Sanji was stronger physically

Jinbe does have better CoA but what is that compared to CoA+Physical strength which is combined with super speed+exo and Ifrit or Diable Jambe?

Speed is weight as kizaru said. Armament haki means nothing to Sanji

And Jinbe may also win in terms of Endurance but Sanji is not too far from him+he can heal
Yeah i think Jinbei is physically stronger but not by that much..
Super speed exo lfrit Jambe takes the cake..

Sanji's bounty is way too low. Sanji beating Queen and Jinbe beating Who's-Who would mean Who's-Who > Queen/Jack? Which would put King > Lucci > Who's-Who > Queen > Jack.

Sanji needs a fight that would push him back to being in the Monster Trio. Which is why I think Sanji will fight Shiryu instead of Zoro. Zoro will instead fight Kuzan since Mihawk has a set bounty for Zoro to reach.

I also think Oda is trying to make the Straw Hats into the new Rocks. Luffy = Xebec, Zoro = Whitebeard, Big Mom = Jinbe, Yamato = Kaidou and Sanji = Shiki.

If Sanji doesn't fight Shiryu I think Sanji's reign as number three is over.

You know by saying this you only shit on Whitebeard even more since he was afraid of man who lost to DF awakening right?

Whitebead is one overrated fuck. It pains me to say it since I loved his character although Wano completely assassinated his character.

Whitebeard should've never been touched as a character after MF.
iirc he knew about Oden 5 years after his death. He pointed out how people would die fruitlessly

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
iirc he knew about Oden 5 years after his death. He pointed out how many people would die fruitlessly
Bullshit.

He couldn't be that fucking dumb to live blind for 5 years and expecting Oden to get along with Kaido.

Also.

People would die fruitlessly more during MF or vs one mere crew?

Pick your poison.

Bullshit.

He couldn't be that fucking dumb to live blind for 5 years and expecting Oden to get along with Kaido.

Also.

People would die fruitlessly more during MF or vs one mere crew?

Pick your poison.
Wano is a closed off nation nothing he can do about it.
Wb could just sink Wano with his df if he wants lol. Mf was a war with soldiers whereas Wano is full of citizens who’ll definitely die the moment Wb starts smacking quakes

Status
Not open for further replies.