Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shit you come up with is so stupid, honestly I almost gave you a little respect with the flash name drop but now I bet you're referring to that trash representation from the arrowverse.

The fact that you think zoro has no character and would refer to him as a slave just proves how ignorant you are.
Even you know Sanji has more character than Zoro but pretend you don’t, that’s your own problem

You literally like Zoro the same reason everyone else does “OmG h3 caN fIGhT, H3s So C00L” outside of that he doesn’t offer shit. I guarantee youre the same mf who enjoys Bakugo from Mha, Yami from black clover, Kenpachi Zaraki from Bleach, Zebra from Toriko, Killua from hunterxhunymter, Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho and fucking Vegeta fron Dragonball Z lol

^
I guessed your entire personality just like that because that’s how easy it is to figure you z tards out, you all have the same thinking process

Ps. When i mentioned Sanji and Barry Allen, I solely meant that in terms of speed…..but you wanted to go there with the characters

You know by saying this you only shit on Whitebeard even more since he was afraid of man who lost to DF awakening right?

Whitebead is one overrated fuck. It pains me to say it since I loved his character although Wano completely assassinated his character.

Whitebeard should've never been touched as a character after MF.
The only reason whitebeard is overrated is because he was old as fuck and dying, also unable to make full use of his df at mf. Maybe someday oda will give us a flashback of a 1v1 with whitebeard where he actually had to/was able to go all out without putting his treasured family at risk. I wouldn't hold my breath but I honestly doubt whitebeard EVER went all out, he wasn't the type to disregard collateral damage

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So basically WB didn't dare to go himself even if he could one shot the calamities, he knew he couldn't take down the final boss called Kaido:nicagesmile:
It's not a matter of just taking down Kaido. The stakes were simply too high. The alliance was gifted with an extremely convenient scenario to attack the Beast Pirates. Thousands would've died if it weren't for that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wano is a closed off nation nothing he can do about it.
Wb could just sink Wano with his df if he wants lol. Mf was a war with soldiers whereas Wano is full of citizens who’ll definitely die the moment Wb starts smacking quakes
Try harder.

Kaido made WB fear.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Man.

Kaido's crew sooooooooooo dangerous.

Ryokugyu who is probably 1/5 of healthy WB neg diffed King and Queen.

The Strongest Pirate after Roger should be able to do more huh?

So casualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.