Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, people only used that reasoning for Sanji. Zoro>Jinbe became mainstream as soon as he was paired with Sanji, and Dressrossa cemented it as a fact. And then some people started questioning Zoro's superiority after Jinbe vs Big Mom. Even then, it wasn't that popular.

You know as well as I do how accurately those bounties represent their threat level.
Jinbe being stronger than both was also a popular thought process. Its not unpopular just being you dont agree with it

They're in the same crew and both got recognized for their achievements. Its Its not like in franky's case where he did get any credit for what he's shown

No, people only used that reasoning for Sanji. Zoro>Jinbe became mainstream as soon as he was paired with Sanji, and Dressrossa cemented it as a fact. And then some people started questioning Zoro's superiority after Jinbe vs Big Mom. Even then, it wasn't that popular.

You know as well as I do how accurately those bounties represent their threat level.
I always had Jinbei over Sanji. Zoro too until ACoC. Now I have Zoro over him.

I like the fact that Luffy’s 3 top commanders are all above 1 billion now

it makes the crew a legit yonko level crew

Don’t care if Jinbe has higher than Sanji..
afterall, he’s more infamous than Sanji (for now) and an ex-shichibukai)

so it stands with reason for WG to put Luffy first.. then Right hand man Zoro.. then ex-shichibukai then Sanji…

by next bounty reveal.. Sanji once again will climb it up above Jinbe

Though Robin’s big jump makes me believe that she’s about to be the highest on the crew next time
Finally Oda is making her bounty worth it

Wait this seems way too familiar for my liking
Haven’t you told me this before?

But yeah I don’t like his gags either, at least to the ridiculously high extent oda forces them. They can be funny when not used too often

and i would prefer if he wasn’t sexist and put women on such a monumentally high pedestal either because there are other ways of defeating an enemy without hurting them. Oda could’ve legit thought of some creative ways of having sanji defeat a woman by subduing her somehow but instead he made him completely useless against them
Honestly I would have respected sanji more if he just used his haki against black Maria but only for defense, I can respect not wanting to hit a woman but there are plenty of other ways to defend yourself. His armament haki would have only hurt her hand as a result of her actions and not even done much damage.

And no I've never told you or anyone else on here that. I've called sanji sexist before but I don't get into my personal life much other than to make a point when someone is making ridiculous assumptions about me.

I'd agree that zoro finally surpassed jinbe but it would be zoros most difficult fight against a fishman, in the water I would still say there's a good chance that jinbe would win because he's more
Cool, calm, and collected than all the others that zoro has fought underwater. Sanji will still get stronger before eos whereas jinbe is old enough that he won't be getting stronger well just see his full potential in the final saga because he hasn't had the opportunity to go all out in the water yet. What he did to the ships when he showed up to wano was comparable to zoro chopping the cliff when he was first getting used to enma, nowhere near full potential.
Honestly while zoro is obviously stronger than sanji
Sanji probably would do better than him underwater since hes significantly less handicapped due to him being a better fighter underwater

Like if zoro and sanji had to fight king 10,000 meters above the ground
Sanji would do better because he can actually maneuver himsel well and not just free fall

high diff is not comfortable it means losing an arm or a leg
So high diff would have been zoro saving Nami and vivi from Mr 3 without luffys help after chopping his own legs off.

I wouldn't say they have to lose a limb but most of zoros fights end up high diff because he fights too many people and uses all his energy before getting to HIS main fight so that fight becomes high diff and normally leaves him on the brink of death, yet he still has his limbs for the moment.

Maybe mihawk will take one of his legs before zoro beats him, I would say arms but I can't imagine him having to switch to 2 sword style where as I can imagine him with a peg leg

Status
Not open for further replies.