Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And who exaclty did Sanji fought ? After EL he has 0 feats. Even post TS he got cracked by Vergo, fodderized by Mingo, and kicked Oven.
Feats my ass
You don't think 1 shotting pacifista

Saving tashigi and marines

Clashing with doffy

Attacking big moms ship and crew

Saving Zou

The whole wci arc essentially

Being a fucking vinsmoke character from a famous comic book series

Negging page one for literal practice

Saving momo

And destroying queen isn't better than

Was a captain 29 years ago

A former warlord

Fought who's who

These are notable things for a bounty increase.

I'm not reading that lmao. My dude read the last message. I don't care about what you have to say. You're a loser. Leave me alone
Clearly hurt enough to write your insults lol

No...Its not fine. Its been current theme to surpass the bounties of the person you defeat. Theres only ever been 1 exception.

Zoro and Sanji defeated people above 1.3 bill. They deserve above that as well.
Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei are only ones who got non-linear (default) raise. If Luffy didn't get past 3b, why should the others surpass their wins?

For instance, Franky didn't get to 490 because he defeated someone of 470. It's basically because he just was there. Even if Franky didn't doo anything like Usopp, he'd have gotten 300m for presence alone.

I see a lot of people raging about SH bounties. You guys remember that at 500 Millions you're already considered a legendary pirate, right ? As a CAPTAIN. Do you realize that the SH having bounties in the several of millions as just crew members means that the Governement consider all of them worthy of being hunted by Vice-Admirals and Admirals ? Law told Usopp that 200 millions meant that the Admirals had their eyes on him. 200 millions. Apart from poor Chopper, all of them will be well beyond that apparently.

Who cares if they are lower than the bounties of crews established for decades and known for their callous disregard for civilian lives like the Big Mom and Beast Pirates ? They are still at the very top of the pirate world !
Most lntellegent WG user.

See this is the mind of salty reactions he wanted with these bounties. Give Sanji even a very slightly lower bounty than Jinbei and yall lose your minds.

The only thing Oda sucked is the reasoning behind Jinbei's increase, otherwise I am cool with that considering Crocodile's increase is even more bs, gets defeated fast forward off screen and he gets a 1,9 billion, while we know fuck all about it (could have been 3,1 billion too, they might have swapped his bounty with Buggy's which is even worse)

And who exaclty did Sanji fought ? After EL he has 0 feats. Even post TS he got cracked by Vergo, fodderized by Mingo, and kicked Oven.
Feats my ass
Sanji has allot feats after ennies lobby tho before the time skip.

Look at the oars fight. He did better than zoro who had help from franky. Had better feats than luffy until nightmare luffy. Foh

winbe really stole sanji's bronze medal and his place in the group shot :kobeha:
My blue beluga baby just keep shining
Taking Ws for me that I ain’t even ask for :gokulaugh: 1B bounty plus stomping on Lanji fans hopes and dreams 😂😂😂

The funniest part is Conq asking for an alliance betw Zoro and Jinbei fans lmfao

Like putting salt on the wound that we got no problems with it

Now Sanji fans look even crazier 😂

You don't think 1 shotting pacifista

Saving tashigi and marines

Clashing with doffy

Attacking big moms ship and crew

Saving Zou

The whole wci arc essentially

Being a fucking vinsmoke character from a famous comic book series

Negging page one for literal practice

Saving momo

And destroying queen isn't better than

Was a captain 29 years ago

A former warlord

Fought who's who

These are notable things for a bounty increase.
Jinbe vs Ace > any Sanji fight till Queen.

Clashing is not the correct word. He landed a DJ and get fodderized and saved by Law.

In WCI all he did was kick Oven and carrying Luffy who went there to save him and beat 2 YC. And baking a cake ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.