Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If these chapters are not the classic chapters of "Outside world" before entering in a new arc,and they are actually part of the new arc,it gives us the hint that Cross Guild (Crocodile) and the Revs will be big in this new arc. And what does connect the Revs and Crocodile? Emporio Ivankov! So lets prepare for:

- Strawhats vs Cross Guild (Strawhats vs Baroque Works 2.0?)
- So Zoro vs Mihawk could finally have a reason to happen
- Finally learn what is the secret of Crocodile!
- Big Revolutionary Army action
It seems more like a Reverie, small arc.

There is no reason for Strawhats to fight Cross Guild. They are hunting Marines and not into One Piece race. We never had already defeated villains coming back as main antagonists right?

Zoro WILL NOT FIGHT Mihawk ever again. They are teacher and student. If Strawhats for some reason fight Cross Guild more likely he would face Daz Bones again which probably has CoA now(and I bet a strong one) that would be Zoro last challenge before cutting diamonds.

So far doesn't seem Revos will do something right now. I guess they will only act in the very end, final war.

there could be an argument really though, law could hax hiim and kidd could literally take his sword away ( but that would suck because of enma)
Law:Hax him in what way? We know that law one v one isn't the greatest fighter.In a 2v1 though he is quite literally one of if not the most hax person ever.

Kidd:I'm not saying it can't in theory happen but there is no evidence of this and even anime wise zoro held on to his swords.Why zoro at the very least wouldn't be able to do the same vs him or let kidd pull him in to do close attacks just makes sense to me.

Not sure I understand your post lol

We know that some bounties are a result of pirates being Chaotic/destructive. Shakky talks about this when she explains why Kid's bounty was higher than Luffy's.

Again, Kaido and BM being at 4.6 and 4.3 has nothing to do with "power". It's all factored into threat with the WG. They are violent pirates with a pent up desire to destroy shit, and have been doing so for 40-50 years.

BB and Shanks are relatively young in comparison. BBs is low because, like Luffy, he started from no bounty only 2 years prior. It's going to go up, since he's probably just as bad or worse than Kaido/BM.

Shanks is the odd one. He's at 4 Billiion and has only been a Yonko for 6 years. Yet, out of all Yonko, has the propensity to NOT cause conflicts. He's all about peace.

The question is why does he have this threat level to the WG if he's stopping wars for Sengoku and chatting with Gorosei? It's very odd.
Isn't Shanks' 4b bounty mostly as a result of him having pretty much the strongest Yonko crew?

Status
Not open for further replies.