Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How tf wasn't sanji seen as a top 3

Jimbei didn't raid ennies lobby. Jimbei didn't do half the shit sanjis done. Sanjis had a bounty for a while now. Most talked about supernova crew. Sanji attacked a celestial dragon. Jimbei never did. Let's be real. Sanji matches easily. Jimbei just been a pirate longer. He doesn't have more notoriety. Everywhere sanji goes people recognize him. How isn't he as famous if not more so? Considering the vinsmoke aspect etc....

It doesn't make sense in the story.
You saying everywhere sanji goes ppl recognize as if it’s not the same for jimbei lol. Pre timeskip luffy, Zoro and robin were the most known strawhats, post timeskip luffy, Zoro and ussop were the most known strawhats, sanji became the third most known bc he’s judges son in wci. And you gotta be a different breed if you think someone being related to judge is enough to boost their selves above jimbei’s notoriety. Lol the strongest members of germa literally loses to the weakest yc3. Even someone as weak as pre wano sanji can beat all his siblings ina 1v1. I suggest you start reading one piece instead of sanji piece bro. One thing I do think tho sanji will DEFINITELY be the third most known and influential strawhat before the series ends imo, I doubt oda wouldn’t do that

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Zoro should have had 3.2bil bounty.
Since we already have a warrior with a higher bounty than captain clown, Zoro should have had higher bounty than captain clown too.
However, a disaster class Wano delivered in all aspects. :ronalaugh:
zoro is not stronger than luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.