Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Only thing about the chapter I liked was Mihawk and Crocodile.

Zoro hasn't ceased to be a disappointment of my expectations.

Mihawk's bounty being higher than Luffy's surpasses my expectations.

What's up with Buggy's bounty? Is it the bounty for the real leader of Cross Guild? Should it go to Crocodile instead?

@TheAncientCenturion, @Afroking.

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
β€Ž
Why people are saying Mihawk got Bounty because of cross guild? Are we reading one piece or what?

Mihawk has highest bounty which got released after being frozen for 11 years

I don't see anyone saying Luffy has highest bounty because of his crew or shanks has highest bounty because of his crew but when it comes to Mihawk it's different story

Such double standards
No this is two piece where Sanji is above all
:milaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Zoro doesn't have the stamina to dance multiple rounds with Kaido.
Kaido doesnt have what it takes to dance one round with Zoro.
Stamina, toughness and endurance just became useless stats when facing King of Hell. :goyea:
Zoro went extreme diff vs a YC1 and Luffy defeated Kaido
I like how you resort to prime copium when I shove facts down your throat. :myman:

Admirals - 2 to 3 Billion range
Yonkos - 4 to 5 Billion range

Mihawk - 3 to 4 Billion range

That's pretty accurate..:kayneshrug::cheers:
Hell IF Yamato joins later then even Sanji's final bounty might not be third highest. She revealed herself as Kaido's son to Ryokugyu, she's strong + influenced by Oden, IF by some chance she decides to join later she will probably have a higher bounty than Sanji too even when he surpassed Jinbei's bounty. It is what it is
Luffy, zoro , jinbe the yamato? His bounty will be the 5 or 6th depending on if Robin gets a push

You cant even read, lol...
Yeah, I said he is worth more than Rupee.
You are the one who knows I am right, that's why you responded in the first place. :goyea:
Yet the manga says otherwise. You could write a fanfic manga wear Zoro is stronger than Luffy and a higher bounty cuz it ain’t happening in OP lol

U mad tripping. Robin was more known when she joined. She hasn't done anything besides being the exact same as when she joined. Her one thing doesn't compare to sanjis worldwide notoriety and countlessfeats. Sanji has always been as notorious as zoro when he got his bounty going. Wings of the pk and all that. When people talk about the sh they talk about luffy zoro and sanji first. You can't just gift that to Robin.

Bruh u seen how law xdrake and Hawkins reacted. They were in a fuckin daze. Vinsmoke sanjis a big name.
Sanji has never been as notorious as Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.