Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
U mad tripping. Robin was more known when she joined. She hasn't done anything besides being the exact same as when she joined. Her one thing doesn't compare to sanjis worldwide notoriety and countlessfeats. Sanji has always been as notorious as zoro when he got his bounty going. Wings of the pk and all that. When people talk about the sh they talk about luffy zoro and sanji first. You can't just gift that to Robin.

Bruh u seen how law xdrake and Hawkins reacted. They were in a fuckin daze. Vinsmoke sanjis a big name.
What Sanji worldwide notoriety? Black maria didnt know who he was until she looked at his bounty.
When he was going to the rooftop the fodders recognize luffy and jinbei but not sanji which made him get angry.
Even queen didnt know who he was and only that he was judges son

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Kaido doesnt have what it takes to dance one round with Zoro.
Stamina, toughness and endurance just became useless stats when facing King of Hell. :goyea:

I like how you resort to prime copium when I shove facts down your throat. :myman:
You didn't shove any facts down anyone's throat. Kaido is stronger than King and Kaido used his strongest attack vs Luffy's and lost. He continually got stronger through the fight with his drunken modes too. The nerfed shit is what's actually copium, i'm going by what's on the page, not dumbass powerscaling garbage. Luffy is stronger and that's end of, if you want to stay delusional reading Zoro piece that's on you.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Zoro (adv coc) was low diff vs YC1 and luffy was extrem diff after he lost 5 times and awakening nika mode
You can't just use the end of the fight to say it was a low diff, that's retarded. The whole fight of Zoro vs King was an extreme diff.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Man. The double standards.

I get 2 months for insults only and a dude who constantly wishes death to people by playing on words is running free.

Status
Not open for further replies.