General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

G

Gorosei Informer

I don't know if this was posted before but here goes: Most of Wano was a waste of time and not interesting at all, it was by far the worst arc in the series and is the first arc that caused me to take a break away from the series. The Red Scabbards were annoying and are barely above fodder level save Inu, Neko, and Izo. Too much time was wasted on them and they did literally nothing. Also: I didn't like Oden very much; he was a moron and a poor leader that did not deserve the praise he got.
Completely agree. Thank you for your honesty too, it's very reassuring given how much I loathed this arc too.
Post automatically merged:

I come from Twitter and YouTube. Am new here. T^T
Welcome to WG! Love the name and pfp too!
Post automatically merged:

I don't know if this was posted before but here goes: Most of Wano was a waste of time and not interesting at all, it was by far the worst arc in the series and is the first arc that caused me to take a break away from the series. The Red Scabbards were annoying and are barely above fodder level save Inu, Neko, and Izo. Too much time was wasted on them and they did literally nothing. Also: I didn't like Oden very much; he was a moron and a poor leader that did not deserve the praise he got.
Nothing remotely controversial here. Took a break as well until it was over, which if thankfully now is. You’re not alone. :)

1) If Shanks or Mihawk had eaten the Gura-Gura, would have been clearly the world strongest man

2) Big Mom is beyond her peak, she used to be way closer to Kaido's level

3) The person that spread "tiers", "cope", "L" and "W" here should be proud that the 97% of posts in this place is a one liner with one of these four catchphrases. He should be proud and should go to Impel Down, level 5.5, precisely

1) If Shanks or Mihawk had eaten the Gura-Gura, would have been clearly the world strongest man

2) Big Mom is beyond her peak, she used to be way closer to Kaido's level

3) The person that spread "tiers", "cope", "L" and "W" here should be proud that the 97% of posts in this place is a one liner with one of these four catchphrases. He should be proud and should go to Impel Down, level 5.5, precisely
Roger/Garp/Luffy's potential > Any Character