Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing change, Shanks is still stronger :endthis:
If Shanks is Stronger, then how did they know Mihawk is more skilled and strongest swordsman? Lol

This means for Zoro to surpass Mihawk he doesn't need to fight him, he just needs to impress people with his Sword Skills xD

Pls stop the continuous random excuses, does Zoro need to disable his Haki now when he fights Mihawk?

"Brannew: “Hawkeye Mihawk”!! Also a former Warlord of the Sea and his swordsmanship surpasses that of the Emperor “Red Haired”!!
As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!"

So instead of zkk, we officially got the confirmation Mihawk is stronger than Shanks the yonkou who make admirals running away :steef::steef:

It's Mihawk fans day!! Enjoy!
Zoro fans behind all of this :

Skills refer to something different. I mean in the sport , ronaldinho is one of the most skilled football player in the history . But when we count biggest player ever , his order is not even top 5 . My thinking way is kinda like that
Now compared swordsman to swordsman. Shanks is and has always been a swordsman. From the very beginning we've been told that Mihawk is looking for a swordsman stronger than Shanks. Nothing has changed.

It's time for everyone to stop pushing this "Shanks is not a swordsman" BS. Oda has made it clear he is. Even called him a swordsman. Nothing will change that.

i believe he is in the top 5. SHP grow stronger and stronger over time. There's a reason why Oda is now having Mihawk make his more. Zoro just obtained the power to slay a dragon in a single hit and he still has ways to go to become strong enough to beat Mihawk.

Bet that Crocodile feats will be far better than Doffy one.
Crocodile was always the better character and villian.
finally he’s getting back his crown

i always thought crocodile was the best op villain he’s the only villain to completely crush luffy like 2 or 3 times before being defeated no enemy has done that except kaido difference is crocodile did it better

him at marineford clashing with everyone and even attacking akainu to protect luffy was the best part of marineford

Status
Not open for further replies.