Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So then you have no argument on Mihawk being stronger than Shanks currently because they haven't fought since like forever.

-Shanks still only had 1bil bounty or even less when he fought Mihawk
-Shanks got wrecked harder by base Blackbeard than in a fight with Mihawk

How do you know Shanks didn't become way stronger than Mihawk?

How is that a fact? Didn't you just admit that swordsmen can become stronger than Mihawk?

Just like ZKK, eh?

Do you want me to post that King panel of Zoro?
Because mihawk is the world's strongest not shanks.
You have no argument.
You won't even address the fact that for you to be right zoros dream will be fake which won't happen.

Bring it.
Doesn't change the fact that every power up or swordsmanship training zoro has had is haki

tag all those shanks tards here , @TheAncientCenturion i'm gonna respect u and i won't go out of control FOR NOW :

° Point 1 :
Brannew
:

“Hawkeye Mihawk”!! Also a former Warlord of the Sea and his swordsmanship surpasses that of the Emperor “Red Haired”!!

shanks tards , focus on what brannew said ; he confirmed that shanks is a swordman and Mihawk is better than him .

Point 2 :

° Brannew :

As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!

again as what was seen shanks is a swordman and Mihawk is better than him isn't it ? but here Brannew destroyed u again he said Mihawk is the strongest swordman , he is mentioned by strength and shanks is a swordman so he is stronger than shanks

point 1 + 2 :

Mihawk is more skilled and stronger than shanks who is a swordman

@stairs-kun do the job friendo

Status
Not open for further replies.