Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what Oda is doing with Mihawk and Shanks. If we take Mihawk's title at face value, Mihawk>Shanks.
however

Shanks has the best CoC feats in one piece bar none. Mihawk just doesn't. Mihawk is WSSM, he has better skill with a sword than shanks, yet Oda can't just come out and say Mihawk defeated shanks. He can't give Mihawk a higher bounty than shanks. He can't even have Mihawk split the sky with Whitebeard, despite them both being in marineford.
Mihawk is said to be Shanks's "rival", but Shanks has a much greater rivalry with blackbeard. In fact by his own admission, Teach is more dangerous.
Maybe it's like this. Shanks< Mihawk, however Shanks's CoC mastery> Mihawk's, with Mihawk solely being stronger due to having a black blade and 2 arms.

in any case, I don't think you can say shanks fans don't have a point, when Oda himself wanks shanks more than almost any other character.
Shanks fans are delusional.

Current chapter is addressing him as swordman and that's the end of discussion.
COC what? Is there a whole category of COC only fighters? I put Roger COC above shanks and I don't need to classify Roger as some COC only fighter.

The issue is simple people think that when you fight with a sword you turn off all your other powers which I think you will agree is retarded.
They try to apply our real life rules when it's dumb.

Mihawk CAN lose if someone becomes strong enough to beat him
So then you have no argument on Mihawk being stronger than Shanks currently because they haven't fought since like forever.

-Shanks still only had 1bil bounty or even less when he fought Mihawk
-Shanks got wrecked harder by base Blackbeard than in a fight with Mihawk

How do you know Shanks didn't become way stronger than Mihawk?
Mihawk is the wss no swordsman is stronger including shank
That's the fact.
How is that a fact? Didn't you just admit that swordsmen can become stronger than Mihawk?
Or else zoros dream is fake.
Just like ZKK, eh?
Swordsmanship is haki on sword
Do you want me to post that King panel of Zoro?

Status
Not open for further replies.