Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We see that Buggy is crying and begging for his life. His face is covered in bumps and wounds, he also has some broken teeth.

Crocodile and Mihawk are sitting on the Chairman's couch. Crocodile is grabbing Buggy's head while Mihawk points Buggy with his sword (Buggy's body is lying on the ground)
Mihawk: You’re probably the first and last person to became an Emperor with a simple “sorry”
Give up your life to show us you mean it…
【”Former Warlord” Dracule Mihawk】

Crocodile: embarrassed doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings right now
Buggy: Don’t kill me please…!!
Mihawk: nonnegotiable
Buggy:……!!

:suresure::milaugh:

Mihawk wants to kill Buggy because he become Yonko not them.
Of course mihawk was supposed to be Yonko, and Buggy took it instead.

And Mihawk again states afterward that it's cool and he's not that much interested anyway, and Buggy is good bait.

Idk what you're getting at.

lmao, give it up man. The days of Mihawk slander are over.
I didn't write this spoiler, neither the ''skill'' part, it really looks like me though :suresure::steef::milaugh:

We see that Buggy is crying and begging for his life. His face is covered in bumps and wounds, he also has some broken teeth.

Crocodile and Mihawk are sitting on the Chairman's couch. Crocodile is grabbing Buggy's head while Mihawk points Buggy with his sword (Buggy's body is lying on the ground)
Mihawk: You’re probably the first and last person to became an Emperor with a simple “sorry”

Mihawk nearly killed Buggy because he become Yonko, not him or Crocodile :gokulaugh:

:suresure::milaugh:

Mihawk wants to kill Buggy because he become Yonko not them.
Mihawk: but I suppose base on how you look at this, it’s not a bad thing to let him have all the glory
Speaking for myself, I have zero desire for the position of an emperor, all I want is to just live peacefully!!

they don't like that wg thing they are under him

Status
Not open for further replies.