Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we're limited ranged attacks with haki in it? Lol

Kaku can become a giraffe and hit you with his neck. Cabaji can talk about being a swordsman then immediately spit fire, but using a ranged slash with CoC is somehow the new cope exception...
:lawsigh:

ln a swordsman duel everything need to be channeled through the sword.. Not imbued CoC attack from the mind is not a sword technique..

Those were not a sword duel between swordsmen aiming to be the WSS like Zoro vs Mihawk..

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
The main thing I'm looking for is closure
As bullshit as what happened to Yamato was at the very least she got closure
We know for sure her fate and current direction in the story

Yamato said what she was going to do and why
With Carrot that's not the case.
She doesn't even give a definitive answer from her own mouth during that scene.
So right now we don't know for sure what she's doing right now.

And that's the closure I'm waiting for.

To me, this panel from Wano says a lot. It's Carrot hugging the newest member of the crew, with Nami and Luffy, two of Oda's favorites. We make editor jokes a lot, and Wano jokes, but Carrot got A LOT of screen time in Whole Cake, especially for such a busy arc. Oda likes Carrot.

Carrot wants to honor Pedro's legacy, but, she's failed so far, because she's focused on revenge. Pedro didn't want her to dedicate her life to killing Perospero. Wanda said Pedro's Will lives on in Carrot more than anyone else, and the Will of Pedro and the Nox Pirates was to bring about the Dawn, by aiding the future Pirate King. Carrot's arc is about her letting go of revenge, and focusing on living her own life, like Luffy/Roger/Pedro. Pedro never tried to get revenge on the Big Mom Pirates: Carrot will learn from his example.

It's possible Carrot doesn't join now, but she will join. Carrot is a great character that means a lot to the story, if her dream is directly tied to the Dawn and Roger, she's going to sail with the Straw Hats again.

G

Gorosei Informer

Also another one for Nami:

Big Mom is known for her CoC too, especially at the tea party,
Nami has stolen and still has one of her homies somehow (despite BM apparently being dead and yet Film Red shows her alive too apparently),
both are heavily associated with children and seen as motherly
but also fearsome, intimidating figures at times,
both known for their beauty (in Big Moms case decades ago ofc unless you're @SeaTonnes for example), it's not at all coincidence ofc, Nami is the new Big Mom and thus one of the many reasons she deserves CoC.

There's also the shares connection between theme over Lola ofc. I actually expected WCI or Elbaf to be Namis arcs too as she's Swedish and her connections and parallels to Big Mom.

Nami has freakish strength too when angered, which is confirmed by her awakened CoC as well.

I didn't write this spoiler, neither the ''skill'' part, it really looks like me though :suresure::steef::milaugh:

We see that Buggy is crying and begging for his life. His face is covered in bumps and wounds, he also has some broken teeth.

Crocodile and Mihawk are sitting on the Chairman's couch. Crocodile is grabbing Buggy's head while Mihawk points Buggy with his sword (Buggy's body is lying on the ground)
Mihawk: You’re probably the first and last person to became an Emperor with a simple “sorry”
Give up your life to show us you mean it…

【”Former Warlord” Dracule Mihawk】

Crocodile: embarrassed doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings right now
Buggy: Don’t kill me please…!!
Mihawk: nonnegotiable
Buggy:……!!

Mihawk nearly killed Buggy because he become Yonko, not him or Crocodile :gokulaugh:

I know it's hard for you dude but read properly. Mihawk says he doesn't care about being a Yonko, he's only mad to be considered a subordinate of Buggy
But even while being considered a subordinate, he still got a bounty surpassing 3 Yonkos
What do you cope from this Mihawk stans?
Speaking for myself, I have zero desire for the position of an emperor, all I want is to just live peacefully!! :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Mihawk can't live peacefully without joining forces with Crocodile and Buggy? Are Marines too much for him now that he uses Buggy to draw attention?

That's irrelevant. He's a swordsman like Mihawk. We know Mihawk traveled the world to face stronger and stronger swordsman until there were no more to face.

Know we know Mihawk hunted marines afterwards.
lt is relevant, Fujitora using gravity in his fighting style has nothing to do with swordsmanship and he is not aiming to be WSS..

When has oda ever came out and said x is stronger than y?? I don’t see how this debate is still going on
Chpt
Confirms shanks is a swordsman
Confirmed mihawk is more skilled
Confirmed mihawk the Worlds strongest swordsmen
Mihawk has the stronger blade
Doesn’t care about becoming a yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.