Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lawsigh:

ln a swordsman duel everything need to be channeled through the sword.. Not imbued CoC attack from the mind is not a sword technique..

Those were not a sword duel between swordsmen aiming to be the WSS like Zoro vs Mihawk..
Who decided that? You or Oda?

Zoro uses ranged stuff all the time with CoA and ACoA, and now he'll be using ACoC for those ranged stuff. All his ranged slashes stem from his sword styles.

This new cope is extremely clownish.

Haki doesn't turn a sword attack into anything else.

my point is that nothing in this chapter proves Mihawk > Shanks like the Zorofans are pretending
I didn't write this spoiler, neither the ''skill'' part :suresure::steef::milaugh:

We see that Buggy is crying and begging for his life. His face is covered in bumps and wounds, he also has some broken teeth.

Crocodile and Mihawk are sitting on the Chairman's couch. Crocodile is grabbing Buggy's head while Mihawk points Buggy with his sword (Buggy's body is lying on the ground)
Mihawk: You’re probably the first and last person to became an Emperor with a simple “sorry”
Give up your life to show us you mean it…

【”Former Warlord” Dracule Mihawk】

Crocodile: embarrassed doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings right now
Buggy: Don’t kill me please…!!
Mihawk: nonnegotiable
Buggy:……!!

Mihawk nearly killed Buggy because he become Yonko, not him or Crocodile :gokulaugh:
You could still argue for Shanks, no problem. But the days of "Mihawk is commander level/Vista level" are over. Some naive users like @Monkey D Theories and even some Zoro fans like @Don DaSlayer genuinely started to believe such propaganda against Mihawk.

To me, this panel from Wano says a lot. It's Carrot hugging the newest member of the crew, with Nami and Luffy, two of Oda's favorites. We make editor jokes a lot, and Wano jokes, but Carrot got A LOT of screen time in Whole Cake, especially for such a busy arc. Oda likes Carrot.

Carrot wants to honor Pedro's legacy, but, she's failed so far, because she's focused on revenge. Pedro didn't want her to dedicate her life to killing Perospero. Wanda said Pedro's Will lives on in Carrot more than anyone else, and the Will of Pedro and the Nox Pirates was to bring about the Dawn, by aiding the future Pirate King. Carrot's arc is about her letting go of revenge, and focusing on living her own life, like Luffy/Roger/Pedro. Pedro never tried to get revenge on the Big Mom Pirates: Carrot will learn from his example.

It's possible Carrot doesn't join now, but she will join. Carrot is a great character that means a lot to the story, if her dream is directly tied to the Dawn and Roger, she's going to sail with the Straw Hats again.
if that scene was meant to show she is a strawhat then carrot should have also been here

People saying Shanks is stronger due to haki are just stupid. First of all Mihawk has been nicknamed the clairvoyant by Oda himself meaning his CoO is on a completely different level to anything else we’ve seen.

Also his Sword Yoru is a black blade and is 1 of 2 black blades shown in the series. The other being Ryuma’s shisui which was the sword god’s blade which means his CoA is on a completely different level as well because no other sword or blade wielder has shown themselves having a black blade.

Lastly in terms of CoC, Zoro his student and the guy he will be fighting at the EoS has already shown CoC and advanced CoC as well. So Mihawk in order to clash with Zoro will at least have this as well.

So if Mihawk has all 3 versions of haki at the maximum level then how the hell is Shanks stronger due to haki?! Haki isn’t a fighting style as well it’s just a way to boost one’s ability in a certain fighting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.