Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I found very very disappointing was that the Yonkou never actually fought themselves each one of them were scared of doing so in some manner.

If we had Yonkou Kaido vs Yonkou Whitebeard
Big Mom x Shanks
And so on, it would benefit the story as we would have a way to powerscale them. The lack of any swordsman hunting Mihawk for his title is pretty mind boggling to me makes absolute no sense and this is why there is so much space for speculation about their power levels.
It seems that once they reached peak power most of them went under the radar and never actually fought someone on their level.

Disappointing decision.

The fact that Buggy's subordinates love him means a lot, too. He was a bit of a dick in Orange Town, but, ever since, Buggy has been pretty kind and caring towards his crew.

Buggy's underlings loving him so much that they wanted him to look like the face of Cross Guild is peak-Buggy.
True, he has literally gone into debt trying to feed them. Buggy on some dad shit.

100/10 chapter. Sir Crocodile with nearly 2b bounty, known highest commander level bounty:steef: can't believe some people were saying he might not even be stronger than mid trio:milaugh:

Buggy hype lives on as always. Very funny moments involving him. But most shocking is Mihawk and his bounty. Mindblowing really. Not only is he stronger than most of the yonko but he even has higher bounty than some of them. All that without a crew. Damn, I think with a crew like post skip WB he'd be competing with Kaido.

Couple chapters ago we see Shanks chase away a marine and in this chapter we find out Mihawk was known as the marine chaser. How many admiral level marines did chase away to get that epithet? :crazwhat:

Nami CoC confirmed this upcoming arc? :myman:

When i say CoC damage i'm referring to the damage that Shanks did on Whitebeards ship, it's an hint that he can do much more..
Why would Shanks use his observation nulifying skill in a sword fight, that's cheating..
I remember people back in the day arguing COC was only for fodder control,when ShanksvsWB cleared showed it had a combat applicaton.

Status
Not open for further replies.