Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CoC damage to someone who is obviously a lot weaker than him.
Gb and shanks don't stand in the same tier.
Nullifying observation haki is a strong " skill " but nothing suggest that shanks didn't use that against Mihawk..
I mean if we go by that logic, Mihawk never used the properties of his black blade because shanks didn't have one..
Everything suggest that those two fought as equals but after today's spoilers Mihawk has an edge.
There is no f way for the marines to have info that shanks and mihawk challenge eachother in a skill fight and mihawk was the winner.
This sounds and is silly.
When i say CoC damage i'm referring to the damage that Shanks did on Whitebeards ship, it's an hint that he can do much more..
Why would Shanks use his observation nulifying skill in a sword fight, that's cheating..

Now we are moving goal post now ?

when regular coc don’t work , then you use advanced coc argument.

Adcanced coc just boost attack power. Not special like universal level, super speed mode, time freeze, etc.

I have seen better power than coc stuff.

nami and Ussop has not use advanced coc yet. I am talking about coc > non coc user argument.
Heck they are not even mountain level . Heck sanji beat queen who is stronger than pica who is mountain level.

Heck who argue in vs battle like son goku lose to coc user because son goku didn’t have coc stuff.

It is argument that coc user is stronger than non coc user or win over them is ridiculously dumb .

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Huh really? I think I can see what you mean especially Whitebeards motivations about money and how he uses it too?

Her being similar to WB too then is dope!
Nami is very motherly while Whitebeard is very fatherly. They have harsh exteriors where it seems like they care more about things like power and money, but, in reality, what they care about most is protecting the people they care about, and making sure they have enough to eat and that they're happy.

Just as Whitebeard naturally attracted "sons", Nami has naturally attracted sisters and daughters through the series. Tama and Nami panels make me happy, you can tell Oda really respects woman who care for children.

I still believe in evil Sanji, and Vegapunk hacking Sanji's Germa-tech and making him a perverted terminator, though, soooooooo
Vegapunk has thus far been indicated to either be a full-on revo or at least a pretty good guy overall so I doubt that. Him keeping the fact he pretty much perfectly duplicated Kaidos fruit from the WG, trying his best to help Kuma out and also being the opposite of Ceaser when it comes to weapons make me really doubt that he will ever turn out to be a straight up antagonist.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Two things about Franky’s new bounty:

1. Using the Thousand Sunny figurehead as his picture is perfectly defensible, it’s his greatest creation that will circumvent the globe and wind up being the Pirate King’s ship
2. Not using a picture of him or the General will only give him a greater element of surprise in fights going forward
:fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:

Status
Not open for further replies.