Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the same reason they never say Zoro>Sanji directly, oda keeps clowns like you hopeful and generates more sales that way.
He literally said zoro > sanji directly when he said the cover portrayed no.2 in strength, this is one proof that you also supported if I am not wrong. But of course, change idea for your agenda, mr. clown

Mute point since every top tier swordsman had the best haki.

Rodger is a perfect example of this. Zoro besting mihawk means his haki that he inbues into his swordsmanship has to be stronger.

So regardless is stupid to say that shanks>mihawk. The best you can say is shanks=mihawk

To add its even more dumb when we came from a land of sworsman with their training being HAKI BASED. What made oden strong was haki. What enma (sword) wanted? Haki
Exactly!

Nami really has conqueror haki! Fuck oda with all his bullshit this manga full of shit this senile and degenerate old man is making fun of sanji for years why a fraudulent old woman like nami gets coc before ussop and sanji? Fuck you oda with your shitty manga one piece should have ended with akainu killing luffy and ace
Fuck u oda you mentally retarded piece of shit
It's a joke you moron.

Ryokugyu shit himself and almost passed out lol

Mihawk has no haki feats
Nice agenda, Shanks would retire with a tight ass if 2 Admirals come and he is alone.

Mihawk has kokuto, any CoA in the verse except for Ryuma>>>>.
Both 0 CoO feat and Shanks feat of CoC, tie.
Mihawk "skill" with sword>>>>Shanks, hence Mihawk stomp, thanks.

What the fuck else does Shanks have in his bag????
This dude literally uses a sword everywhere he is Film Red, Marineford, against GB, and in the fucking video game dumb fuck

Tell me does he pull out a gun? A chainsaw? A boxing glove? Tell me? What does he use besides a sword
Yep he pulls a gun in the fucking videogame, still talking about the game without playing it?

cry and tell yourself how dumb you must be to debate with me hoping to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.