Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy says "I'll gather a crew that won't lose to yours!"
Then Shanks goes "So you're gonna surpass us?"

Preeeeeetty sure it means the SHP will be stronger than the RHP.
:pepecroc:
As a whole again nothing to do with Luffy being stronger than Shanks solo.

Show me where Luffy say he wants to surpass Shanks in terms of strength and then maybe I’ll give you a glimpse of a chance of being right.

Because i can show you multiple shanks is a swordsman statements by oda and now mihawk is the strongest Swordsman also by oda.

yeah they have much thicker lines coming from all over the blades
they are clearly better users than him
how does that imply it isnt the same technique ........
Better users?.. You use AdCoC or not..

Zoro just learned CoC by releasing it on fodders, that's not AdCoC.. He was wondering how he could stabilize Enma and sent a wave of CoC like Luffy which Enma reacted, he's still at the first stage of conqueror..

The Green Smoke with the Haki trails is Enma's soul, you see that a lot of with Brook soul it's the same green and same shape..
AdCoC is red color, in Zoro's case its Black..

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
As a whole again nothing to do with Luffy being stronger than Shanks solo.

Show me where Luffy say he wants to surpass Shanks in terms of strength and then maybe I’ll give you a glimpse of a chance of being right.

Because i can show you multiple shanks is a swordsman statements by oda and now mihawk is the strongest Swordsman also by oda.
It's "basic shounen".
He's gonna be stronger than Shanks.

Do you REALLY believe Luffy won't grow stronger than Shanks?
For real? :okay:

I'll make it simple for you

Shanks haki> mihawks haki
Mihawks skill with a sword> shanks skill with a sword.

Mihawk is a better swordsman but shanks is more than a swordsman he uses his haki in different ways to be more versatile where as all of mihawks haki goes into his sword and he fights only with swordsmanship. One is not overall superior to the other they're just on different paths and fight differently
so by your logic, Ussop and Luffy are equal, Luffy have stronger haki, but ussop have better sniping skills :suresure:[/QUOTE]

Not even close, usopp has never beaten luffy. Apparently mihawk has beaten shanks in at least one swordfight and got bored of fighting him. Shanks decided to practice using his haki in other ways I didn't say he had stronger haki than mihawk, he just uses it in other ways mihawk only wants to be a swordsman so there is no reason for him to practice using his haki other than in his swordsmanship. If you couldn't comprehend that from what I've already said you are too stupid for me to talk to. Good luck with life retard. And muted.

Lmao

Oda doesn't see the difference but somehow shanks fan do

I know why because oda writes one piece but shanks fans are apparently reading two piece :milaugh:
Stephen Paul is just a translator, not Oda's spokesperson or confidant, he can't change the meaning of words.

Strength/Power = 力
Skill/Technique = 技

Status
Not open for further replies.