Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I think if Mihawk was decalred yonkou he's bounty would have surpassed shanks.
and crocodile won't have complained that he is seen as someone above crocodile. Bro knows it he deserves it.
Nah yonko donโ€™t mean you have a bigger bounty
Kid and law no yonko trash crew and no fleet have the same bounty as yonko Luffy

C

Cruxroux

Nah yonko donโ€™t mean you have a bigger bounty
Kid and law no yonko trash crew and no fleet have the same bounty as yonko Luffy
All I would say is we don't know that yet. Law was a warlord and Kid was taking on shanks type people when luffy was learning to know haki. these people have feats not fleets when luffy was missing.

And to think that people genuinely spent hours upon hours literally fighting like their lives depended on it that Mihawk was buggy's subordinate, that Mihawk was part of a pirate crew when explicitly told that it was all bs. This fanbase is definitely top 5 like Judge is in OP. :arnoling:
The hilarious part is how bad the agenda broke down.

• Mihawk was intended to become Yonko if it wasn't for poster.
  • Mihawk's entire bounty is all about his strength and combat potential meanwhile Croc and Buggy's entries are about a lot of other stuff.
  • Not even being the leader and Mihawk is rated higher than the one they consider Shanks' rival as well as a legendary pirate on top of the Yonko leader of Cross Guild.
Couldn't make this shit up even if I tried.

C

Cruxroux

The hilarious part is how bad the agenda broke down.

• Mihawk was intended to become Yonko if it wasn't for poster.
  • Mihawk's entire bounty is all about his strength and combat potential meanwhile Croc and Buggy's entries are about a lot of other stuff.
  • Not even being the leader and Mihawk is rated higher than the one they consider Shanks' rival as well as a legendary pirate on top of the Yonko leader of Cross Guild.
Couldn't make this shit up even if I tried.
People called me Mad when I said Mihawk > Shanks
year ago.
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.