Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it's funny when Aramaki said he didn't wanted to fight Red hair pirates alone rather than him being scared of just shanks but when oda decides to say mihawk>shanks It's only in skills.

lol Now I understand Why mihawk gave up fighting with shanks. Bro surpassed him already.
:milaugh::milaugh:
No shit, because an admiral himself admitted that he didn't come because of Kaido. Same admiral that froze in fear after merely feeling shanks haki from far. And we know from Kaido how he feels about Shanks.

It seems like they're getting along well.

Mihawk is tagging along with Crocodile and joining his group to be the muscle.

Croc is respecting Mihawk's decisions and from the looks of it, wanted him as the figurehead Yonko.

One of better duos right now.:myman:
Lol I think if Mihawk was decalred yonkou he's bounty would have surpassed shanks.
and crocodile won't have complained that he is seen as someone above crocodile. Bro knows it he deserves it.

No shit, because an admiral himself admitted that he didn't come because of Kaido. Same admiral that froze in fear after merely feeling shanks haki from far. And we know from Kaido how he feels about Shanks.
I think aramaki also added how kaido Runned the place. A fortress impossible to penentrate. a giving a fight to whole beast pirate is idiotic move. I repeat I never said aramaki > shanks and kaido but bro isn't weak just the circumstances.

This entire shot is so good.

Mihawk is Mihawk, but Crocodile is bloody badass, too. I'm glad he's getting back into narrative spotlight.
And to think that people genuinely spent hours upon hours literally fighting like their lives depended on it that Mihawk was buggy's subordinate, that Mihawk was part of a pirate crew when explicitly told that it was all bs. This fanbase is definitely top 5 like Judge is in OP. :arnoling:

It wasn't a very good joke, since it wasn't funny. A more appropriate explanation would be that you were intentionally spreading false information to make yourself look stupid.
Stfu bro. Its an obvious joke. People have used this arguments for years and he is mocking them.
Even if he thinks like that no need to call him an imbecile or dumbfuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.