Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Which is exactly why Mihawk's bounty would MUCH more if Buggy hadn't fucked up & Crocodile's initial plan played out where Mihawk was supposed to become the Emperor.
Yeah obviously

Mihawk bounty would be likely in the 4 if he was recognized as a Yonko and the leader

He still had a boost thanks to Cross Guild but quite less than if he was the leader

black blade is a skill
:kobeha:
This is the only escape route Oda has: Mihawk is the most skilled swordsman because he forged Yoru in a black blade. That would put him above Shanks in something without any doubt. The problem is that being more skilled would not be enough to make the WSS title legit :hihihi:

I love how Mihawk acts gentle and respectful towards people that genuinely made a name for themselves regardless of how weak they are. It's also good to know Crocodile valued Buggy's friendship enough to lend him money lmao.
Right? The little interactions are nice. Also fucking stupid how rare they are in One Piece- so many things happen yet dynamics between characters is hardly explored.

Crocodile and Mihawk's bromance is great, too.

Instantly got banned from a One Piece discord server cause I was being real about my opinion of Sanji shitting on Zoro

Same thing happened on reddit. These crybaby ass, sensitive mfs can’t handle the truth
LOL...

"Hawkeye Mihawk"!! Also a former member of the Ouka Shichibukai and a swordsman who surpasses Emperor "Red Hair" in skill.

only in swordsmanship "skill" or overall strength &power?
Can't wait for the official chapter translation

Status
Not open for further replies.