• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah but you didn’t answer my question :

Buggy is said to rival shanks
Buggy is said to be the mastermind behind Cross Guild
Buggy is said to have the power to make Mihawk a guy with more « skills » than Shanks obey him
= less than Shanks

So Mihawk having a bounty higher than Buggy is not really a problem.
It is. When has an apparent subordinate had a higher bounty.
Sure yonko have had years building crews and having loads of territories which Shanks has.
Shanks is a yonko for 6 years
Bb became a yonko only got 2.2

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
"Hawkeye Mihawk"!! Also a former member of the Ouka Shichibukai and a swordsman who surpasses Emperor "Red Hair" in skill.

only in swordsmanship "skill" or overall strength &power?
Can't wait for the official chapter translation

Oda doesn't differentiate between strength & skill.

Besides, this is exactly what happened with Denjiro - we were told that his swordsmanship is the best among Scabbards in his VC ergo he is the strongest (outside of Sulong Dukes ofc).

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
All that's left is to accept Mihawk > Shanks. :pepehawk:
Haha no because nothing change

- The bounties doesn’t mean everything and I think Mihawk has a post Cross Guild bounty just like his friends
- black blades doesn’t mean you’re the strongest : Roger
- Titles are not absolute : WB/Roger equal, Mihawk not defeating Shanks
- so yeah nothing changed : Shanks still > Mihawk

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

- The bounties doesn’t mean everything and I think Mihawk has a post Cross Guild bounty just like his friends
Why is Shanks > Mihawk?

Because he's a Yonko? Mihawk has no interest in being one DESPITE Crocodile thinking that Mihawk + Crocodile alone as Cross Guild would make Mihawk an Emperor.

Shanks is CONFIRMED a Swordsman this chapter, while Mihawk is the Strongest Swordsman.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It is. When has an apparent subordinate had a higher bounty.
Sure yonko have had years building crews and having loads of territories which Shanks has.
Shanks is a yonko for 6 years
Bb became a yonko only got 2.2
Haha yeah we are coming to my point :

Having exp, fame for years etc matters. So Mihawk having a bigger bounty than Buggy is not a problem

This is the only escape route Oda has: Mihawk is the most skilled swordsman because he forged Yoru in a black blade. That would put him above Shanks in something without any doubt. The problem is that being more skilled would not be enough to make the WSS title legit :hihihi:
yeah but haki is key to make a blackblade
:yasu:

So you'll make excuses for everything that heavily suggests if not confirms (title, which according to you Mihawk randomly doesn't deserve lmao) that Mihawk > Shanks.

All while propagating Shanks > Mihawk based on absolutely zero stuff in Shanks' favor comparative against Mihawk?

Shanks has zero portrayal over Mihawk anymore. And Mihawk has plenty over Shanks.

Every One Piece fan: Perhaps Mihawk is stronger than Shanks after all?

@Erkan12 : What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Lee threatens kill people AGAIN? @TheAncientCenturion @Natalija :suresure::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.