Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Shanks: I'm an emperor, you're just a warlord. That makes me automatically stronger than you
Mihawk: I was never interested in becoming emperor in the first place

Shanks: I've a bounty of 4 Billions. That automatically makes me stronger than you
Mihawk: Your rumored rival(Buggy) has a bounty below mine, a bounty i just got 5minutes after my Shichibukai status being revoked, based on my individual strength. That's why I'm recognized as a stronger swordsman than you, the strongest in the world. I don't care about a bounty boosted by a crew hyped to be the most balanced of any yonko crew, with 6years of influence as a yonko, to get merely 400millions more

Shanks: They are only talking about your "skill" as a swordsman. I'm hyped as a conqueror master, a power terrifying the admirals
Mihawk: My student already unlocked advanced color of conqueror, yet he didn't make a black blade yet, a feat even your beloved Oden didn't achieve before his death

:yearight:

I'm betting Coby capturing Hancock.

Also, now that Sabo is being tapped,
We might see Marines invasion of Kamebakko Kingdom
I agree, I think Koby is the one. At worst Fujitora, but Imho it's not very likely.

And yes, I don't know what Oda is doing to do, but some move on Kamabakka is definitely possible.

Who will be Nami opponent in cross guild if she gets defeated
Imho, we won't see a classic 1vs1 showdown between SH and CG.

And also, Boa is practically a super groupie of Luffy: she will never fight against him or lay a hand on his precious nakamas. Even if she has escaped and even if she will join CG (something against his character, if I have to say), she most definitely won't fight Luffy under any circumstances.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
On the VC I was said WB was called WSM before Roger dying and before them fighting.

We only only 3 titles. WSC which is weird and without any real rival ? Or what it really means.

WSM : with WB having an equal

WSS : with Mihawk never beating Shanks and never fighting him for 12y

So yeah I call out all titles. They show your are strong, but it doesn’t mean you’re automatically the strongest.
I know about the VC; that's why I bought up Shanks VC. WB never beat the other strong guys. Kaido never beat the other strong guys. But Oda justified their titles because he gave them to them. So there is no need to pretend like he's not gonna do the same with Mihawk especially when we're outright told he surpasses the only man that can threaten his title.

My Headcanon for Dragon was always that he's like Kenpachi Azashiro from Bleach. He can travel with the wind by literally becoming it and he can travel between blues like in a matter of minutes that's what makes him impossible to catch.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Am I just too old or are the bounty reveals and fandom bickering (Mihawk vs Shanks) really the least important part of this chapter?

It was actually the first time in a long while I thought Oda's humor was on point with Luffy in a cage and the whole Buggy/Crocodile/Mihawk slapstick scene.

Almost pres-skipesque in its lighthearted and funny delivery.
Nami thing was cringy but the interactions b/w Crocodile, Mihawk, and Buggy were genuinely funny.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Shanks: I'm an emperor, you're just a warlord. That makes me automatically stronger than you
Mihawk: I was never interested in becoming emperor in the first place

Shanks: I've a bounty of 4 Billions. That automatically makes me stronger than you
Mihawk: Your rumored rival(Buggy) has a bounty below mine, a bounty i just got 5minutes after my Shichibukai status being revoked, based on my individual strength. That's why I'm recognized as a stronger swordsman than you, the strongest in the world. I don't care about a bounty boosted by a crew hyped to be the most balanced of any yonko crew, with 6years of influence as a yonko, to get merely 400millions more

Shanks: They are only talking about your "skill" as a swordsman. I'm hyped as a conqueror master, a power terrifying the admirals
Mihawk: My student already unlocked advanced color of conqueror, yet he didn't make a black blade yet, a feat even your beloved Oden didn't achieve before his death

:yearight:
B-but Shanks had the Strawhat! Only Roger & Luffy have had the Strawhat so therefore, that's solid clear cut portrayal!

Shanks > Mihawk due to Strawhat Portrayal! :steef:

Am I just too old or are the bounty reveals and fandom bickering (Mihawk vs Shanks) really the least important part of this chapter?

It was actually the first time in a long while I thought Oda's humor was on point with Luffy in a cage and the whole Buggy/Crocodile/Mihawk slapstick scene.

Almost pres-skipesque in its lighthearted and funny delivery.
Yep. The interaction between the various characters is clearly the highlight of this chapter. Bounty reveal is just some extra bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.