Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I know about the VC; that's why I bought up Shanks VC. WB never beat the other strong guys. Kaido never beat the other strong guys. But Oda justified their titles because he gave them to them. So there is no need to pretend like he's not gonna do the same with Mihawk especially when we're outright told he surpasses the only man that can threaten his title.
Yes he justify their titles by them being insanely strong. Not by them being 100% true to their titles.

Mihawk didn’t surpass anything if he didn’t fight him for 12y and never won against him in the past.
they had numerous duels who knows what happened during them. Only know that Mihawk wanted to continue fighting Shanks and their duels were legendary

I agree, I think Koby is the one. At worst Fujitora, but Imho it's not very likely.

And yes, I don't know what Oda is doing to do, but some move on Kamabakka is definitely possible.

Imho, we won't see a classic 1vs1 showdown between SH and CG.

And also, Boa is practically a super groupie of Luffy: she will never fight against him or lay a hand on his precious nakamas. Even if she has escaped and even if she will join CG (something against his character, if I have to say), she most definitely won't fight Luffy under any circumstances.
Cross Guild is Anti Hero Faction
They aint Villains

No way Dragon can low diff an Admiral.
The gap among admirlas shouldn't be that far. High diff should be the farthest
Probably too much. Mid diff ain't impossible. Akainu is a level above the Admirals.
lol, this is really too much.

Ok, Oda has done dirty to the Navy for narrative purposes, but everything has limits.
This isn't because of recent events. I wank that man too hard.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Or he realised he's fighting a battle he can't win and joined because otherwise he can never have a peaceful life when Papazuki is on his ass.
:pepecroc:
You get offered a Warlord title, you dont request for one.
And the Marines certainly arent giving one easily to the killer of their comrades just like that.

And even with the Warlord title, Mihawk didnt do shit lmao. He barely even attended meetings.

Sure. But even in this chapter Mihawk immediately jumps from one organisation to another. He's aware that he can't get the peaceful life he wants when he's all alone.
Jokes aisde, i think what mihawk means is that he doesnt want to deal with a crew and stuff. After all he worked alone. So he leaves that stuff to buggy to make it easier for him to do his work

You get offered a Warlord title, you dont request for one.
And the Marines certainly arent giving one easily to the killer of their comrades just like that.

And even with the Warlord title, Mihawk didnt do shit lmao. He barely even attended meetings.
That pretty much goes to any warlord. They all did whatever they wanted and didn't try to hide it from the Navy. Mihawk was becoming a handful so they offered him to become an ally and he accepted probably because he got tired of beating down on fleets.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes he justify their titles by them being insanely strong. Not by them being 100% true to their titles.

Mihawk didn’t surpass anything if he didn’t fight him for 12y and never won against him in the past.
they had numerous duels who knows what happened during them. Only know that Mihawk wanted to continue fighting Shanks and their duels were legendary
Mihawk, Kaido, and WB... All 3 of them got their titles because they're strong. They're not that strong because they have titles, they have their titles because they're that strong. If Oda justified WB's and Kaido's titles, then he's doing the same to Mihawk too. Once again, WB didn't fight every single person in existence to get his title, and neither did Kaido. Why's it only Mihawk needs to fight Shanks to prove it? It makes no sense. Mihawk got his title just like WB and Kaido and he's gonna be the WSS in actuality just like them because the author wants him to be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.