Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
all this shanks vs mihawk crap...
who cares? Oda tries to make it so there's no clear answer

but does Mihawk have more panel time than shanks? he's actually a character and not 1 second of screen time every 10 years

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Problem is that when did mihawk make last serious matchup and with who ?

He said he is looking for valuable opponent for him and travel for it .

Why did not he clash with any yonkou then except shanks if he looking for stronger opponent .

So many unknown in the equation .
because shanks is stronger yonko

What is difference ?
Kaido big mom bb are all df users who doesn’t rely on weapons 24/
Shanks isn’t if y’all don’t agree or not the fact remains shanks is a swordsman
If he offered duel , any yonkou would accept that .

Shanks interacted with whitebeard and kaido in some way . That means title of strongest man and creature is above swordsmanship title .
and also above shanks since he fits in the swordsmanship title if he didn’t oda wouldn’t keep comparing 🤷

portrayal > feats
shanks' feats serve to hype both him and mihawk, who is portrayed to be above him
Mihawk dont have enough feats to prove superior to shanks. Mihawk is a swordman and channel every shit of his energy to his sword only that eventually turned it black but we have shanks using superior haki even while walking while his sword is in sheath.

If he offered duel , any yonkou would accept that .

Shanks interacted with whitebeard and kaido in some way . That means title of strongest man and creature is above swordsmanship title .
he's only looking for swordmen and the strongest Swordman he has ever faced is shanks , and now he's looking for someone stronger thank shanks

Basic coqs stop sa
Mihawk dont have enough feats to prove superior to shanks. Mihawk is a swordman and channel every shit of his energy to his sword only that eventually turned it black but we have shanks using superior haki even while walking while his sword is in sheath.
Please me shanks feats mans can’t wipe his ass without his crew behind him 💀y’all literally seen basic coqs haki freeze someone and call him a god and even then greenbum said RED HAIR PIRATES 😆😆😆not oh shanks god haki

imo they don't ig my statements went over your head.. which i don't doubt especially with this attitude
Wait the Vivrecard and story doesn't say Mihawk World strongest Swordsman.

What do you mean IMO? Do you know what a fact is?
You say they don't then whats this
imo they don't ig my statements went over your head.. which i don't doubt especially with this attitude
Imo??? Do you know what a fact is?

Ok here Your claim " it doesn't say it in the Vivrecard and the Manga"

Vivrecard "In name and actuality he is World strongest Swordsman"

Can you admit your lying now?

Status
Not open for further replies.