Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haki is supplementary. Haki is not a fighting style in itself but something you use to improve your actual fighting style
A brawler will channel haki through his fist, a swordsman will channel haki through his sword, a gunslinger through his gun... There's no "Mihawk is better a swinging sword but would lose if Shanks started channeling haki" because haki abilities are already accounted in a swordsman skillset.
"hakiman" does not exist as a concept.
Haki is not necessarily already accounted for in swordsmanship. They are separate abilities and can be combined, but it is an assumption to make that Mihawk's title is also accounting for his haki usage, when the only word mentioned was 'skill.'

Zoro literally has advanced coqs this his specialty is armament when he literally went firm basic coqs to advanced in like 4secs and if zoro has so does mihawk
I didnt say Mihawk doesnt have CoC, also
-You are forgetting Enma
-You are forgetting how Zoro almost died by using King of hell while Luffy was splitting the sky after the same amount of time learning CoC infusion

man you showcasing your true education, i guess i was just wasting time with you. Cant come with an argument and just insult them in return:wellwell:
Is there a point in going into a factual debate with someone who refuses to accept what the story is telling them?
manga clearly states Mihawk > Shanks but your saying otherwise because your feeling are hurt by this fact, I pitty your cousin

I wonder what zeffs bounty was? It was kept unknown like Rayleigh and Mihawks in the vivre cards :wonderland:

Must be somewhat of a big deal that Oda didnt reveal it in there when he's done so for others characters like King, Marco and Jinbe
:wonderland:
Unless Oda is holding off on Zeff's info and backstory for some end game goal in mind in relation to the EOS, All Blue and Sanji I don't see why he doesn't reveal such info in a vivre card or some other similar thing.

I lietraly can't see any other reason unless Oda's just being a hack for the nth time.:kayneshrug:

Where are the Shanks fans? Why they so quiet damn? What happen to “Shanks can never lose except to BB?” :suresure:No matter how you want to twist this around, this 100% a big L to Shanks fans. They were feasting so much after GB scandal and Film Red feats they started getting ahead of themselves, they forgot Oda is a man who likes to give and take away agendas like it is breathing for him. Have we forgotten how dirty he did to GB after a month of insane Admiral hype?

Mihawk fans been shat on for so long ever since Vista that they probably deserve this payback a hundredfold. Be grateful that at least Shanks didn’t shit his pants on screen like a certain tree bowl did.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Where are the Shanks fans? Why they so quiet damn? What happen to “Shanks can never lose except to BB?” :suresure:No matter how you want to twist this around, this 100% a big L to Shanks fans. They were feasting so much after GB scandal and Film Red feats they started getting ahead of themselves, they forgot Oda is a man who likes to give and take away agendas like it is breathing for him. Have we forgotten how dirty he did to GB after a month of insane Admiral hype?

Mihawk fans been shat on for so long ever since Vista that they probably deserve this payback a hundredfold. Be grateful that at least Shanks didn’t shit his pants on screen like a certain tree bowl.
They drowned in tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.