Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's kicking Zoro but he's the one no selling? Didn't know that Zoro was that hard. And all that shit around them is from Ifrit Jambe, Zoro got up from a 7 days coma, he can't use haki and he wouldn't use it regardless. :kayneshrug:
It’s not even coqs all over zoro coqs attacks are attached to his swords
sanji Stan’s desperate because hakiless zoro one hand block dj enhanced genes

It was due to shanks and his crew on greenbull which he plan to take luffy alliance which it is stronger than beast alliance.

Without greenbull , shanks crew would not be wanking further ahead.

I approve shanks and his crew wank over beast alliance

No one wants to read your shitposts where you deepthroat Sanji for no reason.

You are baiting people to talk about Zoro vs Sanji now.

Fuck off for once and stop talking about this bullshit.

Zoro and Sanji are irrelevant in this chapter. Pointless gag.
I’m not baiting shit you idiot I’m being spam quoted by your weird ass fandom just to try and taunt me about pointless bounties like they mean something

you’re quick to cry about sanjifans but a straight bitch who hides and refuses to acknowledge his own garbage ass fandom

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I’m not baiting shit you idiot I’m being spam quoted by your weird ass fandom just to try and taunt me about pointless bounties like they mean something

you’re quick to cry about sanjifans but a straight bitch who hides and refuses to acknowledge his own garbage ass fandom
You are deepthroating Sanji with imaginable feats or something Oda never stated anywhere.

You are such a weirdo it's beyond me.

If Buggy is more dangerous then why is his bounty lower? This is THE point that none of the shanks stans can answer. There is only one answer. Mihawk boosted cross guild and Buggys threat. Buggy and cross guild didn't boost Mihawks threat. That's the only explanation. If the truth were to come out and cross guild dissolved Buggys bounty plummets and Mihawks stays the same.
I am answering.

Each warlord was pirate before joining warlord system. ( okay ? )
When warlord system has been broken , all of them have their indivual bounty. ( what we know that , because jimbei got 438 and crocodile has 100m before.)
Now.
Think about jimbei and crocodile case. Jimbei bounty hit 1.1 . Do you think this bounty was given for just beating who is who. Or jimbei bounty hit these range beacuse of he is known yonkou crew member anymore ?
Crocodile hit 1.9 billion berry. Do you think he got this bounty only sinking marine ships ?
Of course he got this bounty for creating dangerous thing.
Buggy had 15 million berry then he escaped impel down and at the marineford , wg has accepted buggy real danger but buggy come from nowhere ( 15 million berry) . So then even marines thought buggy made these two monster as a subordinates.

So there is one conclusion. Mihawks had already high bounty no doubt and he was accepted real danger no doubt. But of course cross guild has increased his bounty . may be 100 million berry may be 200 million berry idk. But cross guild has so many pirates not just three person. Dont forget that. Luffy accepted yonkou because marine accept luffy has 5600 pirates like the other yonkou crews.

Status
Not open for further replies.