Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the hype about Shanks is his Haki, why wouldn't he have next level Haki?..

The facts about Mihawks should not be enough to assume that he is over Shanks portrayal in my opinion..
Like I said, you're looking at the wrong timeline. The points in your arguments are placed in the future timeline. Shanks hasn't shown it yet.

I am answering.

Each warlord was pirate before joining warlord system. ( okay ? )
When warlord system has been broken , all of them have their indivual bounty. ( what we know that , because jimbei got 438 and crocodile has 100m before.)
Now.
Think about jimbei and crocodile case. Jimbei bounty hit 1.1 . Do you think this bounty was given for just beating who is who. Or jimbei bounty hit these range beacuse of he is known yonkou crew member anymore ?
Crocodile hit 1.9 billion berry. Do you think he got this bounty only sinking marine ships ?
Of course he got this bounty for creating dangerous thing.
Buggy had 15 million berry then he escaped impel down and at the marineford , wg has accepted buggy real danger but buggy come from nowhere ( 15 million berry) . So then even marines thought buggy made these two monster as a subordinates.

So there is one conclusion. Mihawks had already high bounty no doubt and he was accepted real danger no doubt. But of course cross guild has increased his bounty . may be 100 million berry may be 200 million berry idk. But cross guild has so many pirates not just three person. Dont forget that. Luffy accepted yonkou because marine accept luffy has 5600 pirates like the other yonkou crews.
Now how do Jinbei and Croc differ from Mihawk? Their bounties are still BELLOW the Yonko that is elevating them. Mihawks is 500Mill above the Yonko that's supposed to be inflating his danger.

Think of it this way. Imagine that shanks made an alliance with Bellamy pirates. This instantly increase the danger and power of the Bellamy pirates. They can now have an emperor backing them up. Does the alliance increase the threat of the Read Hair pirates? Not really. The WG already knows how strong they are and this extra alliance isn't going to b influencing their bounty much.

Those Yonkotards really think that the WSS title fight is a fight where the combatant switches off Haki and then start fighting.

I'd normally quote them to make a fool out of those retards but Oda is doing the job pretty well rn, and they're out here making a fool out of themselves lmao
The festival has only begun, their days are numbered
Butter knife threads incoming

:pepebusi:

Sorry but you're the one stretching.

Beating one is harder than beating many and that is just the captain. What more if they have strong crews? Like I said Roger wont be PK if he is alone.

Keep trolling.

:myman:
lt is but not when you're talking about the path of one another.. Mihawk wanting to test the distance between him and old sick Whitebeard supports that its the basic claim..

Fujitora was in bandages.
Fake bandages to pretend he didn't let them escape

Even Akainu knows that there shouldn't be excuses because it was spread that "Fujitora and Ryoukugyu fought Sabo and the Revolutionary", supposing they fought and lost in unforgivable cuz it makes no sense

On top of that, Aramaki came to Wano all alone like he was trying to compensate something to please Akainu... Very odd context

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Those Yonkotards really think that the WSS title fight is a fight where the combatant switches off Haki and then start fighting.

I'd normally quote them to make a fool out of those retards but Oda is doing the job pretty well rn, and they're out here making a fool out of themselves lmao
Nobody says so... Mihawks swordsmanship is little better but Mihawk still loses due to inferior haki

Fake bandages to pretend he didn't let them escape

Even Akainu knows that there shouldn't be excuses because it was spread that "Fujitora and Ryoukugyu fought Sabo and the Revolutionary", supposing they fought and lost in unforgivable cuz it makes no sense

On top of that, Aramaki came to Wano all alone like he was trying to compensate something to please Akainu... Very odd context
Can't wait for the Admirals Duos to fuck up the Rev commanders :pepecroc:
:parkcry:

lt is but not when you're talking about the path of one another.. Mihawk wanting to test the distance between him and old sick Whitebeard supports that its the basic claim..
White Beard isn't a mere Yonko. Hes the WSM and was possibly stronger then the pirate king. Mihawk has shown no such interest in comparing him self to Big Mom, Kaido, or Black Beard. He explicitly thinks Shanks is beneath him Your picking and choosing when you believe Mihawk and not.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nobody says so... Mihawks swordsmanship is little better but Mihawk still loses due to inferior haki
Inferior Haki or not does not matter when he has the Title of the WSS.
You're basically being a retard if you suggest that there is any Swordsman stronger than Mihawk because "Muh Haki!"

Kaido has inferior Haki to Shanks, yet is stronger because of his title.

Luffy has no official territories and no one knows he has a personal Grand Fleet.

Luffy became a full Yonko after this arc.
Now how do Jinbei and Croc differ from Mihawk? Their bounties are still BELLOW the Yonko that is elevating them. Mihawks is 500Mill above the Yonko that's supposed to be inflating his danger.

Think of it this way. Imagine that shanks made an alliance with Bellamy pirates. This instantly increase the danger and power of the Bellamy pirates. They can now have an emperor backing them up. Does the alliance increase the threat of the Read Hair pirates? Not really. The WG already knows how strong they are and this extra alliance isn't going to b influencing their bounty much.
I am answering and you are denying. I m saying mihawks previous bounty can be 3 Billion and for the cross guild he took 700 million berry.

Buggy come from 15 and become 3.189. when we check increment , that become logical. What do you expect ? Miawhk bounty should be decreased for becoming subordinates ?

Status
Not open for further replies.