Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anime ep 1029-1030 is pretty good
elegia arc is better than wano arc
long arc really ruin OP

Post automatically merged:

I'm with you fam. So tired of the hard life. I wanna feel hype and joy for once, I wanna feel what fans of other characters get to feel, just once I wanna feel that fresh gust of wind hitting my face. I'm leaving this torturous path and taking the easy ride, becoming a stan of MC Jesus.

:josad:
:josad:its okay fam, everything will be daijobu:josad:

Do u know what the Sanji and Uta says
shiranai:josad:
It's not going to be all daijobu, it's gonna be fuckjobu :josad: - but that's what makes us strong!

This is what happens if you have a weak leader, everything crumbles....
who's weak?:josad:

so far sanji fan have good mental for cyberbullying i suppose

even twitter warfare cannot shut sanjistan account down

I'm with you fam. So tired of the hard life. I wanna feel hype and joy for once, I wanna feel what fans of other characters get to feel, just once I wanna feel that fresh gust of wind hitting my face. I'm leaving this torturous path and taking the easy ride, becoming a stan of MC Jesus.

:josad:

Being a Sanji fan is about patience. Decades of patience. And there is no way back. SaNa, Lunarian Sanji, worst criminal, CoC, and much much more awaits us just beyond a corner. And everything will be much tastier :cheers:

SHUT UP EVERYBODY! Get your shit together and stop bitching! We went through much worse shit than this! And have we broken down? NO! The pain made us stronger, wiser, better. And you are now giving up, because of some little thing that isn't perfect for you? Are we in a Kindergarten here or what? GROW UP! This is not the same people i know, that is not the members of the best FC on this forum that i got to know over the past years!
WE are the ones who make this FC great! And nothing, and i mean NOTHING! Is ever gonna ruin it!
If you are stil willing to leave this FC, then you never were a Sanji Fan, you never were one of us, you never were Family...

SHUT UP EVERYBODY! Get your shit together and stop bitching! We went through much worse shit than this! And have we broken down? NO! The pain made us stronger, wiser, better. And you are now giving up, because of some little thing that isn't perfect for you? Are we in a Kindergarten here or what? GROW UP! This is not the same people i know, that is not the members of the best FC on this forum that i got to know over the past years!
WE are the ones who make this FC great! And nothing, and i mean NOTHING! Is ever gonna ruin it!
If you are stil willing to leave this FC, then you never were a Sanji Fan, you never were one of us, you never were Family...
:pepehands:
:stealthblack::stealthblack:
:stealthblack::stealthblack:

Ok How about a 4Way race 4 the one piece
Red hair pirates
Black beard pirates
Straw hat pirates
Cross guild
And some how Sanji v Shanks
:kata: