Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Bon Clay. Why is no one talking about Bon Clay like he's not a real candidate?
He’s been a candidate since Alabasta and stuck in Impel Down since…well, Impel Down, I don’t think it’s a matter of him not being suitable for the crew as much as it is a logistical issue. Vivi’s return would be a nice way to ease him back into the story, just not sure how it would happen without Luffy breaking into the prison again, and even Oda isn’t that big of a hack (he said hopefully but not optimistically) :kayneshrug:

I for one have a set cutoff time: when the crew arrives at the next island, if Carrot isn't with them, I won't argue anymore. But I have reason to suspect something will happen by then: Jinbe needs his to have his proper toast to celebrate his joining. Luffy has been inconviniently locked in a cage and can't do it yet. When he's out, which I expect will be before they reach the island, he'll definitely want to celebrate Jinbe after all that time waiting for him. That moment may be Carrot's best chance to gain her spot as well.

And why her even now? Because Oda made it clear her story was not over, that she didn't just become ruler of Zou and that Pedro's will still has a part to play in what she chooses to do.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I for one have a set cutoff time: when the crew arrives at the next island, if Carrot isn't with them, I won't argue anymore. But I have reason to suspect something will happen by then: Jinbe needs his to have his proper toast to celebrate his joining. Luffy has been inconviniently locked in a cage and can't do it yet. When he's out, which I expect will be before they reach the island, he'll definitely want to celebrate Jinbe after all that time waiting for him. That moment may be Carrot's best chance to gain her spot as well.

And why her even now? Because Oda made it clear her story was not over, that she didn't just become ruler of Zou and that Pedro's will still has a part to play in what she chooses to do.
I really hope she pops out of that barrel in the next couple of chapters as It would seriously break my heart if we don't even get proper closure with Carrot as the other characters did. I'd even take a quick panel saying goodbye Tama-Style over simply nothing and being forced to assume the worst. On a bigger scale, it would mean we don't get a goodbye with the minks in general either, despite their impact on the story since Zou as well as how Pedro really affected Luffy which he revealed during the G5 fight.

How can you have the Ninja-Mink-Pirate-Samurai Alliance and only give closure to 3 out of 4 factions?
:josad:

Last edited:
So, Demon Sheriff vs. King of Hell? Heavy Drinker vs. Zoro?
My view is
Luffy vs Teach obvious
Zoro vs Shiryu Swordsmen, first mates confirmed by Oda in Colorspread
Sanji vs Lafitte much foreshadowing
Usopp vs Van Augur Long range Snipers Marksmanship fight.
Franky vs San Juan Wolf. San Juan Wolf has a Df. Is called Battleship and Kaiju vs Mecha
Jinbe vs Vasco Shot. Water vs Alcohol. Might be Fishman. Looks like Blob fish.
Brook vs Doc q. Soul King vs Grim Reaper. Dead who appears alive vs Living who appears on verge of Death.
Chopper vs Jesus Burgess. Wrestlemania. Chrisas themed
Robin vs Avalo Pizzaro. History vs Nostalgia.
Nami vs Devon. Cat vs Dog. Trickster vs Trickster

Bon Clay. Why is no one talking about Bon Clay like he's not a real candidate?
Because he isn’t.

Bon Clay has the same voice actor as Franky. Oda loved what he did with Bon Clay and changed around Franky’s character and introduced him earlier than was planned just to get the VA on the show permanently. None of whoch would be necessary if Mr 2 was to join.

Do you still think no one is joining?

If you enlarge the page... you discover who is the ???. I don't know if I read well, but I think that's written that person's name
Spoiler: It's not Vivi

Status
Not open for further replies.