M

MD Zolo

That's why he's likeable lmao. it was funny asf. i'm really tired of seeing the big antagonist being untouchable or 24h looking good and lit like Kaido, Katakuri or Doflamingo, Blackbeard is the casual carefree pirate guy in the series. he gets curbstomped, then succeeds at a certain goal. pretty much like Luffy

remember not every antagonist can share each other's traits. Doflamingo was obviously better in terms of being that manipulative villain that tricked the three powers, but Blackbeard is not meant to be the same. he represents a more casual antagonist, he has that mix between courage and cowardice. OP allows you to enjoy different types of antagonists, unlike other bland mangas.
Okay! That is actually a good way to fanboy over BB. I like it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mr 2 deserves to be on the crew. Even more than some of then already on the ship.
Bonclay will always be a better Nakama than Brooke.
Jabra > Queen
Jabra was beefing with Lucci while Queen is scared of side villiain
Jabra who? That weirdo with nothing to him but some aggression and a one sided rivalry?

That's why he's likeable lmao. it was funny asf. i'm really tired of seeing the big antagonist being untouchable or 24h looking good and lit like Kaido, Katakuri or Doflamingo, Blackbeard is the casual carefree pirate guy in the series. he gets curbstomped, then succeeds at a certain goal. pretty much like Luffy

remember not every antagonist can share each other's traits. Doflamingo was obviously better in terms of being that manipulative villain that tricked the three powers, but Blackbeard is not meant to be the same. he represents a more casual antagonist, he has that mix between courage and cowardice. OP allows you to enjoy different types of antagonists, unlike other bland mangas.
I likes his Goofy attitude
But overall Nothing can surpass Doffy for now:finally:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Well said!

What interesting is he is the only villain I came across who cries in pain just after the clash starts lol

He is the only important villain I came across who doesn't shy away from running or backing out when situation isn't favorable for him

But at the same time, he never stops giving up for his dream and for goals he want to achieve.

People say that two Df Teach ran away from Akainu but what they forgot is one Df Teach didn't hesitate from infiltrating impel and enter in MF war and even go against marines in the presence of three Admirals, sengoku and Garp.

He weighs his options well

He is getting op yet his portrayal makes him look more human and not some godly moves tanking machine.