Powers & Abilities Can Kaido control Magma?

--This is about Kaido's Final form where we see him engulfing himself in Fire/Magma comparable to onigashima.

--I never paid that much attention whether it is flame or magma because of it's name "Flame Drum Dragon" but something I recently noticed is how Fire is drawn by Oda in comparison to Magma. For example

--Fire Attacks

--Magma

--You can clearly see that magma is drawn with black outline and Kaido's final technique drawn is similar to Akainu

--Now we know kaido is controlling and maintaining the form using Telekinesis so can Kaido create a huge Magma ball and use in combat?

Thoughts?

@Sasaki Kojirō @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Erkan12 @Playa4321 @DJOMOLO @Lord_Braggy @qwe @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @mmd @Jaguark101 @Jailer @Luffy is the mc @GeneralP123 @Irregular @Kerkovian @Ninjashadow0209 @Shiroyru @SkySanji @Swallalala @Surgeon of death @Law-sama @Steven @MarineHQ @comrade @Law-sama etc etc

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
--Now we know kaido is controlling and maintaining the form using Telekinesis so can Kaido create a huge Magma ball and use in combat?
He probably can although the extent of his control is inferior to the user of the Magu fruit.

Thing is, Kaido (& King) are actively shaping their Magma-esque flames into a Dragon Form and are then using it in combat. So there is pretty much no reason to argue that they cannot shape it into other constructs, like making a Fireball is a lot easier than making it into an ornamental Dragon.

Basically this. The dragon scales add more shading to the flame bagua so you might perceive it as magma, however in reality magma fruit looks way more dense.
Full magma mode Akainu has volcanic fumes coming out of him unlike King and Kaido’s flames.
Well that is not scales. Kaido is inside it and we only see his small dragon face which is covered with magma

The black outline and small dots is similar to akainu's

He probably can although the extent of his control is inferior to the user of the Magu fruit.

Thing is, Kaido (& King) are actively shaping their Magma-esque flames into a Dragon Form and are then using it in combat. So there is pretty much no reason to argue that they cannot shape it into other constructs, like making a Fireball is a lot easier than making it into an ornamental Dragon.
Yeah but that is not my point. When concentrated at one point , he can create magma ball the size of onigashima skull which is massive and throw it

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah but that is not my point. When concentrated at one point , he can create magma ball the size of onigashima skull which is massive and throw it
Yeah and as I said he probably can. Creating Dragons shows the extent of their control, but that doesn't mean they can only create Dragons is my point.
Although I can't imagine how he would "throw" such a thing though since he spews that Flame from his Dragon form and then it engulfs his entire body with it.

Yes it's magma, it's also hotter than Akainu's

Kaido is superior to most of the Admirals at their main attribute
  • Faster than Kizaru
  • Can lift more than Fujitora
  • Hotter magma than Akainu
Unfortunately Kaido has no ice or plant powers otherwise he'd be better than Aokiji and Ryokugyu in that as well
I really doubt Laido can casually melt WB's face off. Laido fanboys are built different thats for sure.

Well that is not scales. Kaido is inside it and we only see his small dragon face which is covered with magma

The black outline and small dots is similar to akainu's
Lol I never noticed he was riding inside it
But yeah Akainu's magma is still way way denser, these portions are completely white, looks like the top only has this shading
Plus there are no volcanic fumes cominh out of him

compared to this

Last edited:
Lol I never noticed that he’s riding inside it
But yeah Akainu’s magma is still way denser

Lol I never noticed he was riding inside it
But yeah Akainu's magma is still way way denser, these portions are completely white, looks like the top only has this shading
Plus there are no volcanic fumes cominh out of him

compared to this

Yeah. Kaido's is a mix of magma and fire.
Post automatically merged:

I really doubt Laido can casually melt WB's face off. Laido fanboys are built different thats for sure.
:pepecopium: