Powers & Abilities Can Kaido control Magma?

I think him and King are not exactly making and controlling magma. Rather they are able to use/coat their fire attacks with haki and increase the lethality of their fire which reaches magma like lethality. Oda went out of his way to have King and Kaido have an identical (size is different) attack, magma like flame that melts/destroys anything it touches.

It literally says flaming dragon what other hint do you need?

Kaidou died in magma a few panels after, nobody is immune to that sort of heat besides Akainu

Kaidou can do anything he's just insane, just by opening his mouth in his final form he made Aokiji and Akainu's little fight that lasted 10 days look like child's play.
Kaidou can do anything?

Yeah sure that's why the only arc he's been featured in was his last arc :gokulaugh:

Kaidou can do anything but take a W, instead he gets drunk and cries with the L slapped on his forehead

Go to the nearest volcano and ask his bone remains how hot the lava boils too :suresure:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaidou can do anything?

Yeah sure that's why the only arc he's been featured in was his last arc :gokulaugh:

Kaidou can do anything but take a W, instead he gets drunk and cries with the L slapped on his forehead

Go to the nearest volcano and ask his bone remains how hot the lava boils too :suresure:
You said everything, just lose to silence
Kaidou can do anything but take a W
:laughmoji:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

You got silent and that's because you know you cannot refute the facts i've listed
What facts? introduce me to them. Don't confuse guesses with facts, Kaidou molding and forming a dragon from his body stature is manipulation my man and that's a fact.

Ah now that I understand, to your idiocy that Kaidou didn't get a W...

Holy crap...

Kaidou beat Luffy in 923 with just one hit, is that a W or an L? And that's just one of the 10000000 W Kaido has...

Here's another W from Kaidou: Oda is saying he's stronger than Akainu...

What facts? introduce me to them. Don't confuse guesses with facts, Kaidou molding and forming a dragon from his body stature is manipulation my man and that's a fact.

Ah now that I understand, to your idiocy that Kaidou didn't get a W...

Holy crap...

Kaidou beat Luffy in 923 with just one hit, is that a W or an L? And that's just one of the 10000000 W Kaido has...
You get over excited of the big and Kaido, despite the big ogre absolutely being ragdolled into a volcano and being portrayed like a planet fitness workout set for Luffy

and you have the audacity to say Kaido got the W...
:halt:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You get over excited of the big and Kaido, despite the big ogre absolutely being ragdolled into a volcano and being portrayed like a planet fitness workout set for Luffy

and you have the audacity to say Kaido got the W...
:halt:

Are you counting the times Luffy got knocked out and if it wasn't for outside help he would have been killed?

Do you remember chapter 1013 when Luffy was thrown off the island to drown in the sea? Is that an L for Kaidou? How the hell does your mind manage to make the fact that Luffy needed to pull everything from his arsenal:

1. Physical training in Udon
  2. Acoa (Barrier and Inner Destruction),
  3. Acoc
  4. Awakening/G5

into an L for Kaidou? My friend all these power ups are derived from this quote from Zoro:

That Kaidou is the toughest/hardest guy in the world to defeat...

Whoops, another W for Kaidou.

Are you counting the times Luffy got knocked out and if it wasn't for outside help he would have been killed?

Do you remember chapter 1013 when Luffy was thrown off the island to drown in the sea? Is that an L for Kaidou? How the hell does your mind manage to make the fact that Luffy needed to pull everything from his arsenal:

1. Physical training in Udon
  2. Acoa (Barrier and Inner Destruction),
  3. Acoc
  4. Awakening/G5

into an L for Kaidou? My friend all these power ups are derived from this quote from Zoro:

That Kaidou is the toughest/hardest guy in the world to defeat...

Whoops, another W for Kaidou.
All this yet the drunken ogre got treated like a test dummy, It looked like a stepping stone in action and luffy stomped on the stone kaido

Kaido took an absolute L he got his whole army molly whopped and then folded like a lawn chair by Luffy, dude started tap dancing around Kaidou and made him helpless, shit turned into a disney gag for your big and bad kaido :kobeha:

Kaidou was used for Luffy to train his cardio, the ogre got crumbled and couldn't come back from it now he's at bottom of the pitt of the volcano, his hype faded away in that volcano with Kaidou.
Kaido took a L and took his last breath in the same arc :jordanmf:

All this yet the drunken ogre got treated like a test dummy, It looked like a stepping stone in action and luffy stomped on the stone kaido

Kaido took an absolute L he got his whole army molly whopped and then folded like a lawn chair by Luffy, dude started tap dancing around Kaidou and made him helpless, shit turned into a disney gag for your big and bad kaido :kobeha:

Kaidou was used for Luffy to train his cardio, the ogre got crumbled and couldn't come back from it now he's at bottom of the pitt of the volcano, his hype faded away in that volcano with Kaidou.
Kaido took a L and took his last breath in the same arc :jordanmf:
Kaido showed better magma control than :kobeha: