Powers & Abilities Can Kaido control Magma?

Come on smartass answer these, quote them one by one let's see your mental gymnastics
1. Only the top is shaded black (likely haki), at least 80% of his thickness is completely white without an inch of black shading
2. There are no fumes LAVA DOES EMIT FUMES do you even know what lava is
3. How tf can a dragon produce rocks
4. When he breathes magma it means his innards can withstand it, but somehow he cannot on the outside, how does that work
--Lol no. I already showed you how similar Kaido's attack is to akainu

--Fumes are there on the mouth of volcano for most part. Once lava comes and flows they are not always associated with fumes and when Kaido spits it out we see it.

--How can eastern dragon produces flames? or wind in general

--Bruh Kaido in dragon form conscious is way different than base knocked kaido

Come on smartass answer these, quote them one by one let's see your mental gymnastics
1. Only the top is shaded black (likely haki), at least 80% of his thickness is completely white without an inch of black shading
2. There are no fumes LAVA DOES EMIT FUMES do you even know what lava is
3. How tf can a dragon produce rocks
4. When he breathes magma it means his innards can withstand it, but somehow he cannot on the outside, how does that work
Also I changed my mind. It may be plasma which is superior to magma anyways:myman:

--Lol no. I already showed you how similar Kaido's attack is to akainu
You did not

--Fumes are there on the mouth of volcano for most part. Once lava comes and flows they are not always associated with fumes and when Kaido spits it out we see it.
Lava is resurfaced magma

--How can eastern dragon produces flames? or wind in general
Something to do with hydrogen expelling force. Wind scythes by blowing them from muscle pressure

--Bruh Kaido in dragon form conscious is way different than base knocked kaido
How does that work

Also I changed my mind. It may be plasma which is superior to magma anyways:myman:
Ok this shows you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, fire is plasma, which magma is supeior to in OP
:milaugh:

I've also noticed that with King Oda started to draw fire differently and very similar to Magma but since King's flames were supposed to be special (like Magma) then i think Oda did it because it reaches the temperature of Magma same for Kaido.

I doubt either can produce real Magma
King's power comes from his race though. Kaido's from DF. Also red rock is still recent
Post automatically merged:

I was the only one who know that robin bounty will be over 900 million but under 1 billion
?