Powers & Abilities Can Kaido control Magma?

Lol I never noticed he was riding inside it
But yeah Akainu's magma is still way way denser, these portions are completely white, looks like the top only has this shading
Plus there are no volcanic fumes cominh out of him

compared to this

Well that is not scales. Kaido is inside it and we only see his small dragon face which is covered with magma

The black outline and small dots is similar to akainu's
But at the same time it doesn't make sense that he's inside because as shown in the other panel the white parts are his real body , that dragon head looks tiny compared to the rest of the body.

Kaido was the perfect villain to date
Had everything possible
Unfathomable durability
Speed that was so high you need to see the future just to dodge him (considering his size)
Df that worked like a level up to all of his attributes
Haki like a piece of cake (greatest adv coc feats till now, seeing the future and dodging hydra in dragon sized mode)
Flirting drunk as a great way around women (worked great with rinrin i presume)
And finally blazing bagua that produces magma in huge scale surronding him that works as both defensive and offensive
Oda really went out of his way and killed the mc and awakened the sun god as the only possible solution to this powerhouse
Rip vodka man. He sure was a memorable villain

Kaido was the perfect villain to date
Had everything possible
Unfathomable durability
Speed that was so high you need to see the future just to dodge him (considering his size)
Df that worked like a level up to all of his attributes
Haki like a piece of cake (greatest adv coc feats till now, seeing the future and dodging hydra in dragon sized mode)
Flirting drunk as a great way around women (worked great with rinrin i presume)
And finally blazing bagua that produces magma in huge scale surronding him that works as both defensive and offensive
Oda really went out of his way and killed the mc and awakened the sun god as the only possible solution to this powerhouse
Rip vodka man. He sure was a memorable villain
Waido for a reason :cheers: