Powers & Abilities Can Kaido control Magma?

yeah fire attacks have like a more clear outline to them
but king and kaido's last attacks particularly king's was stated to be hotter than regular flames comparable to magma

since kaido's wasnt called magma
am going to guess his final form was a really hot flame similar to what king did (i.e almost like magma acc to zoro but not exactly)

keep in mind luffy tanked a boro breath but with those flames he couldnt even touch kaido

The first 3 magma pics didn't show up for me , but i think it's how Oda drew flames/fire more recently .
Here was how he drew a flame for ch. 1051's cover ( which is a result of Ichiji's attack ? ) .
https://mangasee123.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-1051-page-1.html .

Either way , i think King's and Kaido's Flame Dragons are hotter and more dense than the usual flame/fire still .
but Magma is still denser and heavier than even King's/Kaido's Flame Dragons .

Magma is melted rocks anyway .
It'll be cool for Akainu if he can transform to a giant ( like GreenBull ) and achieve a durable form with all the available rocks in his Magma .

--This is about Kaido's Final form where we see him engulfing himself in Fire/Magma comparable to onigashima.

--I never paid that much attention whether it is flame or magma because of it's name "Flame Drum Dragon" but something I recently noticed is how Fire is drawn by Oda in comparison to Magma. For example

--Fire Attacks

--Magma

--You can clearly see that magma is drawn with black outline and Kaido's final technique drawn is similar to Akainu

--Now we know kaido is controlling and maintaining the form using Telekinesis so can Kaido create a huge Magma ball and use in combat?

Thoughts?

@Sasaki Kojirō @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Erkan12 @Playa4321 @DJOMOLO @Lord_Braggy @qwe @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @mmd @Jaguark101 @Jailer @Luffy is the mc @GeneralP123 @Irregular @Kerkovian @Ninjashadow0209 @Shiroyru @SkySanji @Swallalala @Surgeon of death @Law-sama @Steven @MarineHQ @comrade @Law-sama etc etc
I think yes because he used it to cover himself like a Susanoo so why should he not be able to do that?

Where is his death panel? Dont bring your headcannon to a discussion. Kaido was injured by Bajrang Gun, not magma. Even if Kaido is dead, it is due to Bajrang Gun and not Magma. Akainu and entire marines combined would die to Bajrang Gun. So that is a big feat for Kaido.
Chug that copium boy lmao
Oda hyped Akainu by killing these bozos in magma
:pepemy:

--This is about Kaido's Final form where we see him engulfing himself in Fire/Magma comparable to onigashima.

--I never paid that much attention whether it is flame or magma because of it's name "Flame Drum Dragon" but something I recently noticed is how Fire is drawn by Oda in comparison to Magma. For example

--Fire Attacks

--Magma

--You can clearly see that magma is drawn with black outline and Kaido's final technique drawn is similar to Akainu

--Now we know kaido is controlling and maintaining the form using Telekinesis so can Kaido create a huge Magma ball and use in combat?

Thoughts?

@Sasaki Kojirō @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Erkan12 @Playa4321 @DJOMOLO @Lord_Braggy @qwe @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @mmd @Jaguark101 @Jailer @Luffy is the mc @GeneralP123 @Irregular @Kerkovian @Ninjashadow0209 @Shiroyru @SkySanji @Swallalala @Surgeon of death @Law-sama @Steven @MarineHQ @comrade @Law-sama etc etc
If he could, he wouldn't have ended up as a magma fuel to make the score Papazuki 3 and Lonkos 0. :myman:

--Fire Attacks

--Magma

Thoughts?

He can conjure it. Not control it. Its like his boro breath. Kaido can make fire, but that doesnt mean he can control it but he can fuse with it
Post automatically merged:

We saw what happened when Kaido came in contact with actual magma, he died. Lol

So no, Kaido has no magma. He would’ve been able to commit suicide if he did.
Lol, prépare to be suprised

The first 3 magma pics didn't show up for me , but i think it's how Oda drew flames/fire more recently .
Here was how he drew a flame for ch. 1051's cover ( which is a result of Ichiji's attack ? ) .
https://mangasee123.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-1051-page-1.html .

Either way , i think King's and Kaido's Flame Dragons are hotter and more dense than the usual flame/fire still .
but Magma is still denser and heavier than even King's/Kaido's Flame Dragons .

Magma is melted rocks anyway .
It'll be cool for Akainu if he can transform to a giant ( like GreenBull ) and achieve a durable form with all the available rocks in his Magma .
There is no such thing as magma like fire though. You can say Akainu's magma is more dense where Kaido's is more fluid and mixed with fire.

Kaido is not a logia. Base Kaido can't take magma continuously like that of course
First of all Kaido was in hybrid when he fell
And how does that work, we've seen both hybrid and dragon breathe fire, but now suddenly dragon form can conjure molten rocks out of thin air and can withstand magma, but hybrid form cannot

"Can't take it continuously" why not, if he can conjure it, what's the problem here
"ofcourse" stating it like it's some obvious fact

That's some huge ass cope we have here. Your favorite character was excluded from the relevant portion of the manga, the final saga
His death was used to hype Akainu's devil fruit, there's no cope that will change that
:pepemy: