Controversial The defenitive thread about swordsmanship skills and titles.

Also.

In his interpretation of his dream, he essentially says that he won't lose to anyone who is a Kenshi. Basically Mihawk's title, the World's Strongest Kenshi/Swordsman.

And

Baratie, where Sanji recalls Zoro talking about his dream to him and Zoro again uses the words for Strongest Kenshi -> Saikyo no Kenshi -> Mihawk's title.

In an essence, Zoro's interpretation of the World's Strongest Dai Kengou is to be the Worlds' Strongest Kenshi which is essentially Mihawk's title. In Zoro's OWN words, both are synonymous to each other. :milaugh:

Meanwhile what is Shanks again? A Swordmaster right? :milaugh:

Thanks for singlehandedly destroying the anti-Mihawk arguments bro. Have a good night!
@BleakAsh @[No Name]
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

Mihawk wants to become a yono, but does not want to have a reward higher than the "captain" of the yonko buggy and higher than 3 and 4 yonko. Mihawk has trampled on the title of yonko, which means nothing to him. And still waiting for someone STRONGER than Shanks and not more Skilled.
Mihawk's Bounty is boosted..

Is that the ture translation from japanese? If it's true than Mihawk > Shanks as simple as that. :pepehawk:

Please don't anwer it's Viz or whatever because that doesn't mean shit. I want the literal translation. :pepebusi:
Redon translation
"Hawkeye Mihawk"!! Also a former member of the Ouka Shichibukai and a swordsman who surpasses Emperor "Red Hair" in skill. This amount is for the strongest swordsman in the world!! Bounty: 3,590,000,000 Berries!!

Etenboby translation
Brannew: “Hawkeye Mihawk”!! Also a former Warlord of the Sea and his swordsmanship surpasses that of the Emperor “Red Haired”!!
As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
My **** you literally immediately moved @SakazOuki 's thread to ground floor countering this thread.
How is that not bias Shanks fanboyism?
You know what the shanks fans are like. Leave it.
l'm going to say that Vista' swordsman rank is better than Shanks.. Whether it be better blades or Haki, it's unknown..

Shanks is hyped for his CoC..
Show me where it says vista haki > shanks