Controversial The defenitive thread about swordsmanship skills and titles.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro has legit feats and portrayal to be above Luffy.

I mean in reality believing earth is flat biased. These people are blinded by their faith and ignore the evidence. Its same for believing SHanks > Mihawk.
Like author literally told you Shanks the purest of pure swrodsman is below mihawk and you still have to cope.

I don't blame you. Zoro fans are dumb enough to fall for your baits.

If they were actually smart this thread won't have more than one page and you will look like a dog who barked for few minutes and left.

@HA001 @ConquistadoR
You guys are seriously giving this guy's bait an actual life by debating with him.
Anyone with a brain can see that shit.

Either just come insult Shanks wank Mihawk and leave or just ignore his post all together.
Go make a thread I will join you.

It's not exclusive to swordsman no

But it is a part of swordsmanship. And guess whose used a sword for 30 fucking years and has a sword style

Shanks
I not denying him is a Swordsman.

Shanks is a Swordsman, but him doesn't focus solely at Swords, he showcases more him Haki than his Sword, Mihawk showcase more his Swords skills than his Haki.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda doesn't exist in the manga
He just writes it and just said Mihawk > Shanks.

Stop acting like a disabled chimpanzee.

Skill right? Usually your fighting style. Shanks is a swordsman! Mihawk too! Mihawk is stronger! BOTH MIHAWK AND SHANKS INFUSE THEIR SWORDS WITH HAKI!

Shanks is not a kickboxer who uses a sword to stabilize because he is one-armed and can't stand still.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I not denying him is a Swordsman.

Shanks is a Swordsman, but him doesn't focus solely at Swords, he showcases more him Haki than his Sword, Mihawk showcase more his Swords skills than his Haki.
No he doesn't. He doesn't do anything.

He has a BURNING SWORD STYLE where he uses acoc on his sword just like zoro

Using coc waves that do no damage means fuck all

Ace novel says when his coc doesn't work he reaches FOR HIS SWORD

And if Shanks is a swordman as YOU SAY
Then he is WEAKER THAN THE WORLDS STRONGEST SWORDSMAN MIHAWK

Checkmate.

let me ask you guys this

WSS means he is the strongest being right??

so why was WB WSM?? kaido WSC??
Idgaf about what you are asking.
First do your job right.

Don't support every Shanks wank and then put every anti Shanks thread in the fucking Battledome and Ground Floor. Like wtf is wrong with you man?

Why the fuck did you put my WSS Rules thread in Ground Floor and then Battledome?
Why couldn't you keep it in manga section like this bait bullshit?

Secondly WSS Is stronger than every other swordsman not every other human and Shanks and Roger etc are swordsman.

Redon translation
"Hawkeye Mihawk"!! Also a former member of the Ouka Shichibukai and a swordsman who surpasses Emperor "Red Hair" in skill. This amount is for the strongest swordsman in the world!! Bounty: 3,590,000,000 Berries!!

Etenboby translation
Brannew: “Hawkeye Mihawk”!! Also a former Warlord of the Sea and his swordsmanship surpasses that of the Emperor “Red Haired”!!
As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!
If this is the true literal translation why are people debating over this obvious shit? :snoopy:
Mihawk > Shanks in power and skill as simple as that. :endthis: