• Mihawk (swordsmanship and haki)

• Mihawk (swordsmanship alone)

• Mihawk (haki alone)

• Shanks (swordsmanship and haki)

• Shanks (swordsmanship alone)

• Shanks (haki alone)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Isn't that the shit you said with ZKK? :catsure:

How mentally ill are you? I already answered you yesterday that there are others characters besides Sanji for me unlike for you, where you keep deepthroating Zoro's swords in your mouth while squeezing his cock with your ass.

Zoro's EoS end goal is at best Vista lvl which is far bellow current Sanji :catsure:
I mean yeah when sanji is such a cock sucker in power struggle with Jinbei there is really nothing left for you but to shit on other characters who are quite frankly to even put in same sentence as eos sanji.

I do wonder if EoS Sanji will make to half of mihawks bounty..pirate kings number 4 having 1.8 billion..idk

How much was gaban worth??
@comrade

Hero Garp struggled against Chinjao's head after training for the clash. Full power Chinjao splits an ice continent. Casual Mihawk cuts through an island sized ice berg which has no less thickness than the ice Chinjao wanted to come through.

All out Mihawk is just off the charts.
If hero of Marines stood any chance against marine hunter marine hunter won't be hunting marines on a raft and garp would take him down like he took down Chinjao.

Mihawk was marine hunter before great pirate era anyways.

Probably smacked Garps ass then they realized they stand no chance lets just pay the man to stop the hunt.
Post automatically merged:

Vista Haki is equal to Mihawk

:myman:
Which makes sense
Vistas haki should be far above DF Less teach who low diffs Red Hair wanksuuuu

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hero Garp struggled against Chinjao's head after training for the clash. Full power Chinjao splits an ice continent. Casual Mihawk cuts through an island sized ice berg which has no less thickness than the ice Chinjao wanted to come through.

All out Mihawk is just off the charts.
Tho I always said. If garp has acoc
Then that chinjao feat becomes a mad flex.

Isn't that the shit you said with ZKK? :catsure:

How mentally ill are you? I already answered you yesterday that there are others characters besides Sanji for me unlike for you, where you keep deepthroating Zoro's swords in your mouth while squeezing his cock with your ass.

Zoro's EoS end goal is at best Vista lvl which is far bellow current Sanji :catsure:
Swordcucks are the flat-earthers of the One Piece World

Aka state of every yonko and Luffy dick rider
Life must be real hard rn huh?
:pepehawk:

I think this is more accurate
Swordsmanship is very versatile
You can cut thunder create ice create fire tornados wind waves water waves fly using blade

But the earlier part
Strongest haki users in the world are Swordsmen

Mihawk Rayleigh Roger Shanks
Only person whose haki come close to this level is Garp and he pretty much needs it for survival purposes
Exactly. To reduce all of that to just haki would be absurd. LMAO, swordsmanship would have to change it's name to hakimanship were that the case.

I get that this thread is an opposition to the annoying shanks fans who insist WSS is all about 'skills', but there is no need to compromise with them. Mihawk is a more skilled swordsmen than shanks in 'skills' and haki.

Exactly. To reduce all of that to just haki would be absurd. LMAO, swordsmanship would have to change it's name to hakimanship were that the case.

I get that this thread is an opposition to the annoying shanks fans who insist WSS is all about 'skills', but there is no need to compromise with them. Mihawk is a more skilled swordsmen than shanks in 'skills' and haki.
Mihawk being a superior swordsman than Shanks as the actual translation means he has better sword technique than Shanks, stronger Ryou than Shanks and stronger CoC coating than Shanks

@Red Admiral @comrade
Because these are fundamentals of swordsmanship

Among other stats like physical strength which is highly emphasized
Speed
Mihawk seems to have significantly stronger CoO as well but that's cuz he's Hawk eyes

At the high and top tier, swordsmanship is — as best as we can tell — solely about haki. That is, the statement that Mihawk's swordsmanship surpasses Shanks is a statement that Mihawk's haki surpasses Shanks.

For if Shanks had the superior haki, he would be the superior swordsman.
This is nonsense. Haki is a major element of any OP fighting style. But the style itself exists separate from haki.

Kiku has ACoA, Law doesn’t. Who’s the better swordsman?

The idea that mihawk needs to have better haki than shanks to be WSSM is unfounded garbage.

The two are portrayed to be on the same tier. Mihawk has better skill, shanks has better haki. Mihawk> shanks but not by much.

Mihawk has two arms and the strongest sword. His CoC feats however utterly pale in comparison to shanks’s.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This is nonsense. Haki is a major element of any OP fighting style. But the style itself exists separate from haki.

Kiku has ACoA, Law doesn’t. Who’s the better swordsman?

The idea that mihawk needs to have better haki than shanks to be WSSM is unfounded garbage.

The two are portrayed to be on the same tier. Mihawk has better skill, shanks has better haki. Mihawk> shanks but not by much.

Mihawk has two arms and the strongest sword. His CoC feats however utterly pale in comparison to shanks’s.
What's better skill what does that mean ?
Zoros using the same moves from his into

Mihawks haki > Shanks

He literally hasn't shown any CoC Feat so his feats pale?
Wtf lmao?
His CoC Feats pale in comparison to Zoro as well so Zoro's CoC >> Mihawk's.

Mihawk is World's Strongest Swordsman

And this isn't the only comparison between Pirate King and WSS

There are only two confirmed Kingly Ambitions in One Piece
One is Pirate King and One is World's Strongest Swordsman.

Yonko is NOT a kingly ambition, its a title so fickle Buggy the clown can become one.
World's Strongest Swordsman title Just like Pirate King title is DIRECTY put above Yonko title because Buggy who is Mihawk's supposed perceived Captain has Less Bounty than Mihawk himself.

Fitting Bounty for Yonko and Mihawk's Captain = 3.19 Billion
Fitting Bounty for World's Strongest Swordsman = 3.59 Billion

That's not even the lowest known Yonko Bounty it is 2.25 Billion.

And that just isn't it.

Mihawk doesn't even consider Yonko title worth his time. He can become Yonko in two seconds, just bitch slap Buggy and that's it.
Buggy can never become WSS, Shanks can never become WSS.

So the strongest Swordsman in the World, the King of Swordsmen.

The bigger Kingly Ambition means superior CoC

You can't make wild claims like Shanks CoC >> Dragon Because Dragon hasn't shown it
Shanks CoC >> Xebec because Xebec hasn't shown it

Zoro already has Yonko level CoC and he is no where near Mihawk.

Mihawk is strongest Swordsman which literally means he is the swordsman with Strongest Haki, strongest CoC CoA and CoO You name it.

Zoro destroyed King's Sword because his CoC Coating was superior than King's CoA Coating.

If Shanks CoC Coating is stronger than Mihawk's CoC Coating Shanks can break Mihawk's blade.
If Shanks breaks Mihawk's blade he would be Stronger Swordman.

So how can Shanks CoC Coating be stronger than Mihawk's?
And CoC Coating depends on Raw potency of CoC.