Who is Superior and in Which Stats?

• Mihawk (swordsmanship and haki)

• Mihawk (swordsmanship alone)

• Mihawk (haki alone)

• Shanks (swordsmanship and haki)

• Shanks (swordsmanship alone)

• Shanks (haki alone)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why do you and others use this argument when there is nothing to support this?

Mihawk haki is stronger than Shanks because Mihawk has a black blade and is the WSS.
Shanks can get hyped and still remain below Mihawk, just as Zoro's hype in Wano hasn't elevated him to peer status with Mihawk.
Guys Mihawk is one of my all time fav characters. I would get a boner if he would be confirmed to be stronger lmao
But everyone who’s related to Luffy gets a lot of hype and I think that Oda will make them somehow equal. They’re rivals and Shanks is the not a random Yonko. Kaido saw him amongst legends like Rocks, Roger and Whitebeard
I don’t think that it will be Mihawk > Shanks
I’ll go with Mihawk = Shanks

Bu bu @Red Admiral will tell you RED HAIR WANKSUUUU STRONGEST COC EVER BECAUSE HE ALWAYS WINS YOUTUBE POLLS
Shanks fans are Two Piece readers and look at everything the wrong way. After seeing the CoC display, actual readers of One Piece are wondering what it will look like when he combines it with the sword and show us the worth of his swordsmanship.:pepehawk:

oooh, is this one of those ZKK like essays where it's nothing but fanfic? Why not 40 pages?
:vistalaugh:
Literally everything he said is from manga
Each and every single thing

But I asked you yesterday why do you even show up to discussion of yonko shanks and pirate king level character Mihawk when sanji is in power struggle with Jinbei and eos sanji is destined to be King level at best?

Disagree. It's one thing to say the strongest haki users are swordsmen, which is true, but to say that's all there is to swordsmanship is mistaken. What you're saying implies that [non-swordsmen] character's that are exceptional masters of haki would be just as strong with a sword, and I don't think you believe that.

There is obviously a skill component to swordsmanship, but there is also haki. I believe both are important but outstanding haki is what makes someone WSS and so i think its a bit more significant in the upper echelon of swordsmen.

Disagree. It's one thing to say the strongest haki users are swordsmen, which is true, but to say that's all there is to swordsmanship is mistaken. What you're saying implies that [non-swordsmen] character's that are exceptional masters of haki would be just as strong with a sword, and I don't think you believe that.

There is obviously a skill component to swordsmanship, but there is also haki. I believe both are important but outstanding haki is what makes someone WSS and so i think its a bit more significant in the upper echelon of swordsmen.
I think this is more accurate
Swordsmanship is very versatile
You can cut thunder create ice create fire tornados wind waves water waves fly using blade

But the earlier part
Strongest haki users in the world are Swordsmen

Mihawk Rayleigh Roger Shanks
Only person whose haki come close to this level is Garp and he pretty much needs it for survival purposes

Literally everything he said is from manga
Each and every single thing
Isn't that the shit you said with ZKK? :catsure:
But I asked you yesterday why do you even show up to discussion of yonko shanks and pirate king level character Mihawk when sanji is in power struggle with Jinbei and eos sanji is destined to be King level at best?
How mentally ill are you? I already answered you yesterday that there are others characters besides Sanji for me unlike for you, where you keep deepthroating Zoro's swords in your mouth while squeezing his cock with your ass.

Zoro's EoS end goal is at best Vista lvl which is far bellow current Sanji :catsure: