Who is Superior and in Which Stats?

• Mihawk (swordsmanship and haki)

• Mihawk (swordsmanship alone)

• Mihawk (haki alone)

• Shanks (swordsmanship and haki)

• Shanks (swordsmanship alone)

• Shanks (haki alone)

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's better skill what does that mean ?
Zoros using the same moves from his into
mihawk has better physical stats, and has better mastery over his sword

Zoro is more skilled than Hyougoro. In a fight, he can probably beat him without using haki. He can blitz him or blast him to death with air slashes.

Mihawk has shown the strongest slashes in one piece. Shanks has the best CoC feats in OP. You can say Mihawk>Shanks, but that doesn’t automatically gift mihawk all of shanks’s feats. He can be stronger with worst haki, just like kaido was.

If Shanks CoC Coating is stronger than Mihawk's CoC Coating Shanks can break Mihawk's blade.
If Shanks breaks Mihawk's blade he would be Stronger Swordman.

So how can Shanks CoC Coating be stronger than Mihawk's?
And CoC Coating depends on Raw potency of CoC.
because skill matters.

do you think hyougoro> hakiless zoro? Obviously not

Mihawk is more skilled, allowing him to be stronger than shanks despite having worst haki.

Mihawk being superior in swordsmanship AND haki goes to show how delusional some of you people are. :suresure:
- Mihawk: strongest swordsman
- Sane people: Mihawk is the one who has the most strength and skill with swords
- Mihawkstans: the guy who claps all swordsmen, the guy who has strongest haki among all swordsmen, the guy who has biggest pp among all swordsmen

- Me: strongest teletubby holder
- Sane people: I am the guy who has the most strength at holding a teletubby
- Mihawkstans: the guy who claps all teletubby holders, the guy who has strongest haki among all teletubby holders, the guy who has biggest pp among all teletubby holders

- Mihawk: strongest swordsman
- Sane people: Mihawk is the one who has the most strength and skill with swords
- Mihawkstans: the guy who claps all swordsmen, the guy who has strongest haki among all swordsmen, the guy who has biggest pp among all swordsmen

- Me: strongest teletubby holder
- Sane people: I am the guy who has the most strength at holding a teletubby
- Mihawkstans: the guy who claps all teletubby holders, the guy who has strongest haki among all teletubby holders, the guy who has biggest pp among all teletubby holders
You are back! If you wanna teletubby hold. ..teleldoubl-E mouui.. :endthis::luffyswat:

If skill matters WHY IS ZORO USING PRE SKIP MOVES STILL
He isn’t, he has new stronger versions of those moves

if skill doesn’t matter, why does zoro even use special moves?
Post automatically merged:

Using skill to downplay mihawk is retarded. But saying skill doesn’t matter or that swordsmanship is literally haki is equally retarded.

If Kiku had Mihawk’s haki, she still wouldn’t be able to split an iceberg with a casual slash.

Skill matters lol
Skill can take you to peak of Grand Line
Physical strength and basic CoA and Peak Skill can take you to solid commander level
Ryou and Peak Skill aka Roof top Zoro can take you to YC1+ level
Advanced CoC + Peak Skill + Ryou + Physicals take you to Low top tier
Peak advanced CoC + Peak Skill + Peak Ryou + Peak Physicals tak you to stronger than Yonko and Pirate king level aka Mihawk level.

Mihawk isn't out skiller than Shanks he is stronger than Shanks. Anytime Shanks and Mihawk's CoC Blades clash, the one losing his sword must be Shanks not Mihawk.

Using skill to downplay mihawk is retarded. But saying skill doesn’t matter or that swordsmanship is literally haki is equally retarded.

If Kiku had Mihawk’s haki, she still wouldn’t be able to split an iceberg with a casual slash.
If Kiku had mihawks Haki she would die because that's too much Haki for her to handle

Last edited:
V

VisualKei

Shanks doesn't have a black blade which is possessed by those that have reached the pinnacle of swordsmanship in the series. So why didn't Shanks have a black blade even though he had such overwhelming Haki?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Guys Mihawk is one of my all time fav characters. I would get a boner if he would be confirmed to be stronger lmao
But everyone who’s related to Luffy gets a lot of hype and I think that Oda will make them somehow equal. They’re rivals and Shanks is the not a random Yonko. Kaido saw him amongst legends like Rocks, Roger and Whitebeard
I don’t think that it will be Mihawk > Shanks
I’ll go with Mihawk = Shanks
  • Mihawk's Vivre Card says that he's waiting for a swordsman stronger than Shanks.
  • Mihawk's bounty reveal said that his swordsmanship surpasses Shanks.
  • Shanks has been stated to be a master swordsman in the Film Red promotional material.

Shanks is a swordsman, and Mihawk is the stronger swordsman; it's not more complicated than that.

Disagree. It's one thing to say the strongest haki users are swordsmen, which is true, but to say that's all there is to swordsmanship is mistaken. What you're saying implies that [non-swordsmen] character's that are exceptional masters of haki would be just as strong with a sword, and I don't think you believe that.

There is obviously a skill component to swordsmanship, but there is also haki. I believe both are important but outstanding haki is what makes someone WSS and so i think its a bit more significant in the upper echelon of swordsmen.
My concrete claim is that haki is the dominant attribute of swordsmanship at the higher tiers. I.e. a battle between master swordsmen would come down to who has the superior haki.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
  • Mihawk's Vivre Card says that he's waiting for a swordsman stronger than Shanks.
  • Mihawk's bounty reveal said that his swordsmanship surpasses Shanks.
  • Shanks has been stated to be a master swordsman in the Film Red promotional material.

Shanks is a swordsman, and Mihawk is the stronger swordsman; it's not more complicated than that.
Your claims are completely valid. And yet you can probably guess that Oda will do something very annoying to keep Shanks at least equal to Mihawk, if not stronger.

Analyzing this story is problematic because Oda changes things to appease fans or be unpredictable. No statement is safe from being proven a lie later down the road.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The idea that mihawk needs to have better haki than shanks to be WSSM is unfounded garbage.

The two are portrayed to be on the same tier. Mihawk has better skill, shanks has better haki.
If Shanks had better haki, his swordsmanship would be better. Zoro's growth as a swordsman during and after the time skip was solely about haki.

Haki is the yardstick by which master swordsmen are measured.

His CoC feats however utterly pale in comparison to shanks’s.
This is an invalid argument has he has no on panel Haoshoku feats.

However, his Black Blade may be a Haoshoku feat elevating him beyond Shanks.

Why arent their multiple votes allowed ?
I've enabled two votes.

Hero Garp struggled against Chinjao's head after training for the clash. Full power Chinjao splits an ice continent. Casual Mihawk cuts through an island sized ice berg which has no less thickness than the ice Chinjao wanted to come through.

All out Mihawk is just off the charts.
Honestly, how will the planet even survive Zoro vs Mihawk? :quest:

If only Lolda is gutsy enough to let Zoro fight Mihawk right on top of Red Line in the epilogue...:hope:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Your claims are completely valid. And yet you can probably guess that Oda will do something very annoying to keep Shanks at least equal to Mihawk, if not stronger.

Analyzing this story is problematic because Oda changes things to appease fans or be unpredictable. No statement is safe from being proven a lie later down the road.
No, I cannot guess that; in the latest chapter, Oda just reiterated that Mihawk's swordsmanship exceeds Shanks.

Thus he is stronger.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
No, I cannot guess that; in the latest chapter, Oda just reiterated that Mihawk's swordsmanship exceeds Shanks.

Thus he is stronger.
That’s fine. The info we currently have makes it clear that Mihawk > Shanks.

But be prepared to be disappointed down the road. It has happened before and it will happen again. This is Oda we are talking about.