Status
Not open for further replies.
this is just saying you dont know the map or cant tell locations apart. chocolate town is miles and islands away from whole cake chateau. germa and caesar are at whole cake island, and 2 other invaders are in chocolate town w brulee and cracker. it even shows oven leaving chocolate town first, and then fighting alongside katakuri in WCI.
Dude...

And after that Germa saved Yonji and Nichiji.

Speed? Sorry, Zoro is not Queen, he can react to everything and has feats to back it up.
Haki? They will be the same in EoS.
Wano? Same Wano that gave better stamina and durability feats to Zoro?
Zoro 100%>Kaido from the last round.
Everyrhing you said is wrong. But you Zoro fanboys always sau wild shit and then Oda shits on you.

You can dream though.

Well after this chapter out we won't be able to call them SSG since that is another group and weapons now have a name.
Also Vegapunk able to fight would not be surprising since all the other members of MAD could , to certain levels.
The point of all these arguments are, Until we actually see the so called science group in action, their creations, the sepharim are more interesting. And its easier to type ssg than sepharim and its been used for refering to the weapons for so long. So yall are just arguing over semantics

Who do you think is Luffy's next enemy?
I just want the yunkos to fight and this system will be completely destroyed and only one person will be the king
bb doesn't seem ready now, he's a long way from Luffy and he needs some fruits..Shanks or Akainu are really interesting opponents
Imo, if a Vegapunk arc is in fact next and it tackles Kuma, Bonney, Smoker, Sabo, Revo's etc. Then it could be Kizaru.

Kizaru is close to Sentoumaru, who is Vegapunk's bodyguard. Pacifista (at least protypes) use Kizaru's laser powers.

I think all of this is inherently connected, especially since Luffy did not master FS yet, so fighting someone at light speed would be an interesting curveball.

Again, that's if Vegapunk is next and we are dealing with the SSG and these "Serephim". It largely depends on if these are truly Final War centric things or not.

Nobody is misunderstanding anything. We don't care about some scientists, nobody expects scientists to be strong. We only care about the soldiers they made.

When we say SSG, we always mean those soldiers.
Hey now Kaido had a scientist in both the calamities and the Tobi Roppo. And a scientist beat up a decent amount of big moms kids is

Who do you think is Luffy's next enemy?
I just want the yunkos to fight and this system will be completely destroyed and only one person will be the king
bb doesn't seem ready now, he's a long way from Luffy and he needs some fruits..Shanks or Akainu are really interesting opponents
I think greenbull next one, since he need to beat beat up by luffy to change his mind .
‘For true 1 vs1 fight like katakuri style.
I believe it will take place in elbaf with Norse mythology stuff, I am thinking luffy gear 5 vs greenbull forest form should be cool.
‘Since greenbull is already goofy character. He is good character fot luffy to fight. His villain style is literally Saturday morning cartoon villain type.

I don’t think shanks will fight luffy since oda want to portray him as good guy.

People with double standards
Crocodile got bounty increase to 1.9b for actively attacking marines.
People: Wow, Crocodile is so strong
Hancock didn't even actively went against marines and on top of that she was able to defend herself for most time against Yonko crew.
People: pathetic. 🤣

Actually, people are pathetic, especially Coby and people who thought Coby would capture her are even more pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.