Speculations Which name for Luffy’s trio ?

None. Luffy's crew is not structured that way; it's just the captain and then his "nakama," each with a specific role. The closest you'll get to identifying the strongest members is the M4 (formally the M3), which includes Luffy himself. Blackbeard's set up is closer, except Luffy doesn't give his "nakama" a fancy title, and I'm pretty sure Blackbeard has fodder.
I agree there's two types of Yonko structure :

- Big Mom and Kaido : 3 YCs, Veterans/Tobi Roppo, Soldiers/Pleasures/Gifters, etc

-Shanks and Blackbeard : They're like Luffy, a dozen guys with the captain and an enormous fleet, each members of the crew command a part of the fleet.

- Big Mom and Kaido : 3 YCs, Veterans/Tobi Roppo, Soldiers/Pleasures/Gifters, etc

-Shanks and Blackbeard : They're like Luffy, a dozen guys with the captain and an enormous fleet, each members of the crew command a part of the fleet.
Even in crews like shanks's and newgates there still a pretty obvious top 3 "commanders" even if they dont have a special title

Like ben beckmann, yasopp and lucky for shanks
And marco jozu and ace for newgate

Even in crews like shanks's and newgates there still a pretty obvious top 3 "commanders" even if they dont have a special title

Like ben beckmann, yasopp and lucky for shanks
And marco jozu and ace for newgate
yes

in addition, there is some pretty obvious signs of hierarchy within the whitebeard pirates. Whitebeard called Oden his brother, as opposed to his son. This puts Oden on a level above the other whitebeard pirates. Also, I think it is canon that Marco was Whitebeard's right hand after Oden left.

anyways, I don't think that the trio will be given any official name. However colloquially, I think it is simply the most logical thing to call Zoro-sanji-jinbe the new monster trio.

It's not just the structure of Emperor crews but all crew and organizations in general. Under the captain, they'd at least have "executives" or "fodder." What sets Emperor crew apart from most other pirate crew is they have other pirate captains under them. Whitebeard called his subordinate captains, Big Mom's marry into her crew, and I believe they're Headliners in Kaido's crew.

This is false. Shanks has 3 YCs. Beckman, Roo and Yasopp. Teach likely has 3 YCs superior to the others. They seem to be Shiliew, Burgess and Lafitte.

yes

in addition, there is some pretty obvious signs of hierarchy within the whitebeard pirates. Whitebeard called Oden his brother, as opposed to his son. This puts Oden on a level above the other whitebeard pirates. Also, I think it is canon that Marco was Whitebeard's right hand after Oden left.

anyways, I don't think that the trio will be given any official name. However colloquially, I think it is simply the most logical thing to call Zoro-sanji-jinbe the new monster trio.
Fuck me I thought I was the only one seeing sense

This is false. Shanks has 3 YCs. Beckman, Roo and Yasopp. Teach likely has 3 YCs superior to the others. They seem to be Shiliew, Burgess and Lafitte.

Fuck me I thought I was the only one seeing sense
I wouldn’t put Burgess in this group, given how he got humiliated in Dressrosa. I wouldn’t put Lafitte in this group either, he seems more like a smart guy rather than a powerhouse.

The three strongest are more likely to be ex level 6 prisoners of Impel Down, their feats and threat level speak volumes about their strength.

Shanks and Blackbeard has YC-level members, but I doubt they're given special titles (Sweet General, Disasters). And Lucky Roux and Yasopp are overrated. They're only mentioned because Oda didn't want to give away the names of the other members. Yasopp is Van Auger's BB Pirates parallel who is Usopp's SH Pirate parallel, and Usopp is the weakest Straw Hat.

I wouldn’t put Burgess in this group, given how he got humiliated in Dressrosa. I wouldn’t put Lafitte in this group either, he seems more like a smart guy rather than a powerhouse.

The three strongest are more likely to be ex level 6 prisoners of Impel Down, their feats and threat level speak volumes about their strength.
Burgess has been portrayed as one of Teach's closest associates. Not only this, there's a lot of subtle hints in the manga that he and Shiliew parallel Zoro and Sanji.

We have no idea how strong Lafitte is

We cant powerscale Burgess either - he got merked by a surprise attack and never had the opportunity to fight in all seriousness against Sabo because Sabo destroyed the arena floor. Plus Sabo himself is a difficult character to scale. Burgess' feats are still rather impressive. Plus, you have to remember the BB pirates are still consolidating their power, unlike the other Yonkos. Teach AND his M3 are still growing in power on a personal basis so obviously Teaches YCs are not as strong as the others yet, hence why Burgess could be weaker than Sabo and still be someone with that level of authority

Half of your post was garbage.

Shanks and Blackbeard has YC-level members, but I doubt they're given special titles (Sweet General, Disasters). And Lucky Roux and Yasopp are overrated. They're only mentioned because Oda didn't want to give away the names of the other members. Yasopp is Van Auger's BB Pirates parallel who is Usopp's SH Pirate parallel, and Usopp is the weakest Straw Hat.
Oh please

Yasopp does not parallel Usopp other than the fact they're related

Beckman, Roo and Yasopp are the ONLY red hair pirates other than Shanks and Rockstar (fodder) who have had any form of spotlight. Heck, they're the only ones we even know the names of. It's obvious Beckman, Roo and Yasopp are the three most powerful Red Hairs under Shanks' command

They've already been designated as officers by Oda himself in an interview. He didnt mention anyone else.

Oh please

Yasopp does not parallel Usopp other than the fact they're related
The fact they're related makes them parallels and on top of being snipers.

Beckman, Roo and Yasopp are the ONLY red hair pirates other than Shanks and Rockstar (fodder) who have had any form of spotlight. Heck, they're the only ones we even know the names of. It's obvious Beckman, Roo and Yasopp are the three most powerful Red Hairs under Shanks' command
No, Ben, Roux, Yasopp, and Rockstar are the only guys Oda chose to name at this time.