Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp almost killing Roger countless times isn't a rumor but something Roger said with his own mouth. From chapter 0 we know Garp was constantly on the pursuit and they were portrayed together on god valley.
Please show me where roger said garp almost killed him. Also can you count how many times luffy almost died buggy almost killed him twice, and smoker has been chasing him since they first met. That doesn't mean either of those 2 are on luffys level even now as a yonko who's not even pk level himself yet.

Rayleigh's design is pretty cool too
Best out of old men
His lifestyle is pretty hilarious, dude sells himself for slavery to cover gambling debts then casually escapes the next day.

I'm beginning to think he was above both Shanks and Mihawk in his prime, his legend is too big to ignore, like I feel when someone hears "Dark King" it strike more fear than Redhair or Hawkeye.

That is what kept me watching during the baratie arc besides Sanji

Typically Iโ€™d get bored of a series eventually where the MC wins 24/7 like Luffy and Zoro were doing prior but finally I met someone who couldโ€™ve insta kill both then and there and that was Mihawk
Just the way they introduced Mihawk was cold af too, MF destroyed 49 ships, and his eyes were so scary that they couldn't get it out their minds.

Plus Oda chose Mihawk to show new power standard. One Piece was relatively a fodder verse with building level characters and shit and Mihawk comes and slices a galleon apart

And Zoro was retarded enough to still pick a fight.

Please show me where roger said garp almost killed him. Also can you count how many times luffy almost died buggy almost killed him twice, and smoker has been chasing him since they first met. That doesn't mean either of those 2 are on luffys level even now as a yonko who's not even pk level himself yet.
Yeeeeea that's just retarded mate

Marco will be there in the next arc with the strawhats is peak and he will fight weevil and then they will reveal weevils bounty for sure and hype his strenght. But I dont think its a big deal that boa make two (shot and devon) to stone I guess sanji could defeat 4 BB pirates on his own

Status
Not open for further replies.