Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp almost killed Roger countless times and even on the final voyage Roger was still calling for him by name. He said Roger or Sengoku who were clearly the only men that could challenge him. If Garp was far behind him that would be like Luffy rolling up to the new world and asking for doflamingo by name. Fact is Roger and Garp killed WB's csptain so if anything WB had to live up to Garps name and not the other way around the same way Roger at his peak would probably wonder how he'd fair against xebeck in a one one one fight.
Switch Garp&Whitebeard at Marineford even you dont belive they are on the same lvl.
Smoker almost killed luffy multiple times so what.

Here is a small comparison between old top tier in their Prime
King & Katakuri/Roger & Whitebeard

Queen Jozu Smoothie/
/Garp Rayleigh Sengoku
also on this lvl is Shanks Kaido Big Mom

Cracker Biscuits/Shiki Armada lol

ALL Commander lvl but some are 1st 2nd or 3rd

I was right about Zoro getting ADVCOC before he got it, couple of chapters after Luffy. Mihawks & Shanks strength, now Mihawk haters are hidding I said Prime Rayleigh=Shanks=Mihawk Yonko lvl now Rayleigh doubters are hidding.
I will be proven right about Akainu v Sabo and not Luffy.
Going againts me is like Lottery 1 in 100000000 you will be right.

Bogard

You can't win
Mihawk joined with Croc to get over the Marine problem. If it was so, why doesn't he solo the mari es?
The Mihawk we see right now is a Mihawk who already accomplished his goal after going through pirates and marines, testing himself, honing his strength. He already knows the power of marines and pirates, and thus see them now as nuisance, disturbing his sleep. That's why he is more interested in the new generation

Green Bull has one of the worst elemental disadvantages in all of the series. His fire proof forest won't protect him at all from Akainus magma.

Also if he recently got his DF when he became admiral he should be far less skilled with it.

And judging by his fear of Shanks he looks way less skilled with haki than Akainu.

Last of all Akainu is much more battle hardened than GB.

This is not just about levels, this is an extremely bad match up.

Zoro will be at Rayleighs and Mihawks level. Perhaps it's the same level as Shanks. He won't be near PK-level. He may hold his own for a while and could injure the PK but he would get beat 10/10.
Ray is the dark king not the dark emperor or dark admiral.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
WTF is happenig in this chapter - like if Yamato part is true then this is BONKERS !!!!!

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
What about it? Zoro simply says Momo and others don't need Yamato to protect Wano. If anything, he's trying to get her to join the crew or follow her dream. Probably the first time Zoro involves himself in a crew member's recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.