Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
Don't question Roger's strength
His right hand man is so old and still capable of fending off bb pirates Roger in his prime was something else
It's not a matter of questioning his strength. WB was running from marines too but he was every bit as strong as Roger. Pirates running from marines is a common occurrence, unless you're Mihawk, of course.

It's not a matter of questioning his strength. WB was running from marines too but he was every bit as strong as Roger. Pirates running from marines is a common occurrence, unless you're Mihawk, of course.
Mihawk joined with Croc to get over the Marine problem. If it was so, why doesn't he solo the mari es?

Warlords are probably viewed as a greater threat level due to the fact they used to be in the world government(with inside infos and such). Jinbei got the short end of the stick in bounties comparatively to ex-warlords(probably due to being restricted of being a SH), but i'm still not sure if Boa and Croco are stronger than him.
This is similar to what i believes as well. Being a former Schibukais is affecting bounties as well. As showed in manga, after Jimbei, Crocodile and Mihawk gets active again in piracy they got a jump in the there bounties.
Like Jimbei without defeating any YC got 700M jump from previous bounty. Or if Crocodile is YC1 or above than compared to Zoro, Katakuri or King he has 600-900M boost. (Compared to Katakuri 1.01B or King 1.3B)

But Oda won't be doing so much math or giving such thoughts before giving those numbers.... :afrokappa:

Seven7

πŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚ πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…΄πŸ†πŸ…°
β€Ž
Roger took what he needed by force, he beat up whoever was guarding the poneglyph and went on his ways

Also it's established that Roger doesn't run

I mean that is if there allies were hurt.

Ace was running away in marineford until akainu mocked whitebeard and attacked luffy.

But Roger doesn't run from people asking for a fight or attacking his allies like WB did in marineford
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.