Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Wrestling was always lame as fuck

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Nah I still love wrestling

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
S

Shuyaku

Kenny Omega embodies everything that is wrong with wrestling. Ultra goofy and gay personality to appeal to the nerds and weirdos, and overrated as fuck in general. He wasn’t carrying Okada in their matches, Okada was carrying him.

My personal favorites were Shibata Katsuyori, Minoru Suzuki, AJ Styles, Goldberg, Jay White.

Kenny Omega embodies everything that is wrong with wrestling. Ultra goofy and gay personality to appeal to the nerds and weirdos, and overrated as fuck in general. He wasn’t carrying Okada in their matches, Okada was carrying him.

My personal favorites were Shibata Katsuyori, Minoru Suzuki, AJ Styles, Goldberg, Jay White.
Bruh Kenny Omega is a literal real life weirdo and the thing is he is a dork in literally every way possible. He's got that nerdy ass neck, goofy ass hair and sounds like a pussy ass bitch who got injected heavy doses of estrogen and got all the testosterone sucked out of im.

Thing is I think when wrestling became about matches and gay as "Ooh he had a 20 star match", literally every normal person stopped watching that shit regularly and their audience went from 5 million to 2 million a week.

I like some matches but I always cared about promos and bra and panties matches and bad ass personalities and shit.

Currently I barely watch wrestling but there are few guys like Killer Kross and Jon Moxley who are cool.

Also this bitch is hot, why don't we get to see her instead of ugly ass many looking horse faced women?

Vince McMahon is an outdated moron that needs retire. His booking is atrocious.
Honestly think Vince is better than Nipple H with 20 foot nose who pushes ***** that look like dorks.

At least Vince still gets the entertainment aspect of it and isn't completely playing to wrestling nerds and putting boring ass 30 minutes long flippy floppy matches.

Though yes Vince is still a shell of his past self and a senile old fuck.

We never had that shit in UK schools. I wrestled in an mma gym, but stopped training altogether after I fucked something up in my left knee. I wanna start again so I recently got into powerlifting to get into wrestling shape
Oh you did MMA? That's cool.

I took MMA training for two years and before that I did Judo and Jiu Jitsu individually and did Tae Kwon Do from 3rd to 9th grade.