Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait Law been literally manipulating the downfall of Rocks Legends all post timeskip. Some history most be there I’m intrigue
:sus:

masterminded the downfall of a former rock pirate wang zhi. Manipulating Yonko BB, an marine hero coby into action.

Mastermind a plan manipulating fellow top 3 nova SH luffy, an his crew into destroying Yonko Kaido artificial DF trade.

Also Formed an alliance with fellow top 3 nova Kid, to off former Rock legend Yonko Big mom

the sheer amount of work put in. 3 billion a lowball he should been named a Yonko
:finally:
Still a fodder tho

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Wait Law been literally manipulating the downfall of Rocks Legends all post timeskip. Some history most be there I’m intrigue
:sus:

masterminded the downfall of a former rock pirate wang zhi. Manipulating Yonko BB, an marine hero coby into action.

Mastermind a plan manipulating fellow top 3 nova SH luffy, an his crew into destroying Yonko Kaido artificial DF trade.

Also Formed an alliance with fellow top 3 nova Kid, to off former Rock legend Yonko Big mom

the sheer amount of work put in. 3 billion a lowball he should been named a Yonko
:finally:
That and he has a top 5 fruit in the series

@Roo if ya boi masters it completely

I could see @EOS Law ~ Prime Whitebeard takes
:eeke:

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

its funny cause people say bb is the second coming of rocks but the bbp seem to like each other. like they seem to be friends!
They might succeed where the Rocks pirates failed and were lacking.
BB legit cares for his pre Impel Down crew at least too.
If he was a truly ruthless pirate/villain/monster, he would have killed Burgess post Dressrosa imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.